Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do it pal. There is no chance Kaido says the one who will defeat me is the JoyBoy before going deep down the earth losing his horn. The only one who won't get to live it down is those you go against. Why should Kaido say that line if this wasn't the end? Cant you see how he went from so you couldn't be joyboy either to acknowledging him as one as he gets rekt? The cope must be real.
He wants joyboy to kill him though. Not punch him into a big rock. Lmao
Post automatically merged:

That's higurashi turning into Stussy. Imo Gloriosa/Elder Nyon is Yamatos mother

What punch mate? He has been fighting his entire life with punches and you want him to pull out a Gadha( weapon) out of his ass and smash Kaido with it? That is a nuke not a punch. If you call it a punch, WB'S quake is a punch. Kaido's attack are just club swings. Zoro's attacks are simple slashes. Sanji's ifrit is just a kick.
I was expecting the finisher to hit different like ifrit, asura, and some of the double page spreads of kaido’s attacks. Maybe I should look at the pages and check out how contact looks.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He wants joyboy to kill him though. Not punch him into a big rock. Lmao
Post automatically merged:

That's higurashi turning into Stussy. Imo Gloriosa/Elder Nyon is Yamatos mother
Did he say Joyboy shall kill him? He only said Joyboy is the only one able to beat him.
I think his suicidal idea was based on his desperation, losing hope to find joyboy, accepting the world shity how it is. But with finding joyboy, his view on the world changes, he could believe in a change of the world.

I

Indigo

Zoro accomplished nothing on his own. Everything he did was with Enma's help, sorry Zoro was a failure this arc
dude, you're such a lazy hater and baiter lmao

you can say the same thing about any character like that

"Sanji didn't do anything without the Raid Suit or Daddy's genes this arc. He was failure"

"Luffy didn't do anything without his God Devil Fruit that he has from day one"

it doesn't matter what you say about Zoro my man, in my mind he accomplished everything himself

in fact, it was his decisions and actions by saving Hiyori that made her decide trade Shusui for Enma with him, so it was his own actions that let him win over Enma

and it was his own Conqueror's Haki that let him take control over Enma and defeat King

it was his own Ashura that let him scar Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.