Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What punch mate? He has been fighting his entire life with punches and you want him to pull out a Gadha( weapon) out of his ass and smash Kaido with it? That is a nuke not a punch. If you call it a punch, WB'S quake is a punch. Kaido's attack are just club swings. Zoro's attacks are simple slashes. Sanji's ifrit is just a kick.
If only Luffy did Bajrang KICK instead of Bajrang Gun...maybe theyll be okay with it lolol

Sanji doesn’t even have the power to hurt Kaido :suresure:

Take away all the power ups Luffy got and he would still destroy Sanji in G4 lol
Nah luffy g4 no ryuo is not destroying current sanji, sanji can put down an ancient zoan with IJ less attacks then it took luffy for katakuri or doflamingo, i think they are quite comparable pre udon training.

dude, you're such a lazy hater and baiter lmao

you can say the same thing about any character like that

"Sanji didn't do anything without the Raid Suit or Daddy's genes this arc. He was failure"

"Luffy didn't do anything without his God Devil Fruit that he has from day one"

it doesn't matter what you say about Zoro my man, in my mind he accomplished everything himself

in fact, it was his decisions and actions by saving Hiyori that made her decide trade Shusui for Enma with him, so it was his own actions that let him win over Enma

and it was his own Conqueror's Haki that let him take control over Enma and defeat King

it was his own Ashura that let him scar Kaido
His own ashura? He used Enma, please stop with the copium

I'm here dude

what's up?

I want ZKK to happen, i don't think it will happen though, but i'm rooting for it :kayneshrug:

what's wrong with that?
I don’t think it’s anything wrong with it as long as you aren’t toxic about it.

It’s a lot of Zoro fans that are trolls and went extremely hard on it. So I have to rub it in a little.

At this point though if that happens is it even worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.