Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK is inevitable. Kaido just got beaten without anyone to witness. What will happen next? The citizens of Wano will be informed that Kaido has been beaten, and after that, will be put in Jail? Or will he just accept defeat, apologize and fly away? Zoro killing Kaido won't diminish Luffy's victory. So calm down. The Wano people have to see the Dragon slayed above the flower capital.

:shocking:

where is it stated?
Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
If zkk don't happen I won't be mad he is done too much things in this arc he's literally have been the best SH his performance has been excelent heck most people said he won't even see kaido
some things could have been improve I do agree on that but he's the only SH who still has plots like death,Shimotsuki,ryuma,the fox hiyori....I would be mad if oda won't go further on that

Imagine their reaction seeing Kinnemon, Momonosuke, Kawamatsu and Hyori the ghosts of the Kozuki clan in the festival that celebrates the dead.
Seeing Toki's prophecy coming true...
The festival is about communicating with the dead and what did the citizens want? For Orochi and Kaido to lose

the ghost of the Kozuki and friends answered

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Alliance goes to the capital

WE WON GUYS

Capital - Whooooooo Where's orochi ?

Hes dead

Whooooooooo Where's kaido ?

Oh we just punched him really hard he's back there

Capital - tf ?
Is he dead ? Is he captured?

Nah we just left him there to recover with his myth zoan powers

WTF

Kaido went from you couldn't be joyboy either to acknowledging him by saying the one who defeats me is the joyboy. Why should he say that if he is about to wake up? Only people coping are finding it hard to digest.
On paper it does seem like it's the end, doesn't it.

Doesn't feel like it though to me. It's just too tame compared to other end of the arc clashes.

I think WB betrayed Rocks during God valley which is probably why Kaido and BM are closer despite BM and WB being from the same generation.

Roger most likely fought Rocks and Garp fought WB. Then WB dipped and Roger + Garp jumped Rocks. There was still Ray + Gaban to take care of Kaido/BM.

They suffered a defeat and from there Kaido wanted strength which is why BM gave him the fruit.

Relax, She cannot be that bad and dropping the series won't help you in long run anyway
Post automatically merged:

Act 3 end in chapter 1050

Please
1050 consists of Kaidou's body breaking free through Wano's bedrock, and then through the sea beneath Wano, and then through the deeper layer of the One Piece Planet, then finally destroy the core of One Piece planet. Killing Kaidou in the process, but also completely destroy the One Piece World.

Luffy snatches his nakamas and allies and they ride Thousand Sunny which is sailing in outer space, while being protected by Luffy's Toon Force. Later in the epilogue, Franky and Usopp made protective suits for all of the crews.

Oh and Luffy also brings Blackbeard since he wanna kick Teach's ass. Imu is alive too, she is actually Tsuk-IMU-ra Kuina, and she eats Blackbeard, pissing Luffy of. Luffy vs Tsukimura Kuina is the finale of One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.