Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why? Kid probably don't even know about Ulti existence.
Following reasons:

1. They fit pretty well, characterwise and from appearance.
2. I guess Ulti wants to join a crew with the goal to become pirate king. If Kaido is down for good, he falls about that. Ulti and Paypay are young, they have some ambition. Sure, Luffy would be the first choice, but their relationship is some kind of... difficult. But having Ulti as rival for nami around in Kids crew, fits perfectly in my opinion.
3. Ulti could aknowledge Kid as the one saving her and paypay from Linlin. SInce she was knocked out, she doesnt really know whats happening than, but she will year Kid and Law have taken her down and since she knew Kid was somewhere close when she was attacked, i think she will expect Kid as some kind of weird savior.

9 shadows prophecy already happened it was never going to happen in every literall sense lol.
Luffy's blow created enough smoke to be seem in the air vessels they just released.
Again if Kaido gets up it will be like just Don Krieg and to probably have some sort of interaction with human form Momonosuke and that's it.
omeone

Something like that just for him to get clapped by Gin/Momo? Yeah maybe. Could be a cool way to introduce adult Momo

Following reasons:

1. They fit pretty well, characterwise and from appearance.
2. I guess Ulti wants to join a crew with the goal to become pirate king. If Kaido is down for good, he falls about that. Ulti and Paypay are young, they have some ambition. Sure, Luffy would be the first choice, but their relationship is some kind of... difficult. But having Ulti as rival for nami around in Kids crew, fits perfectly in my opinion.
3. Ulti could aknowledge Kid as the one saving her and paypay from Linlin. SInce she was knocked out, she doesnt really know whats happening than, but she will year Kid and Law have taken her down and since she knew Kid was somewhere close when she was attacked, i think she will expect Kid as some kind of weird savior.

Is this foreshadowing?? You might have a point there.

9 shadows prophecy already happened it was never going to happen in every literall sense lol.
Luffy's blow created enough smoke to be seem in the air vessels they just released.
Again if Kaido gets up it will be like just Don Krieg and to probably have some sort of interaction with human form Momonosuke and that's it.
“And you will see a brilliant dawn” this last line hasn’t happened.

Luffys blow knocked out Kaido. But luffy was basically dead when he awoke his devil fruit, why do you think this cant happen although it did already?

Status
Not open for further replies.