Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Lol

You are confusing beating with killing

Kaido lost for the 8th time
congrats for Luffy for doing what 7 other people did before

But as Kaido intro says, he wants to die, and no one (yet) did that
You are confusing losing as a rookie to stronger enemies, to losing to a rookie as a Yonko.
"Yonko" Kaido hasn't lost, he views only 5 men are on his level and 4 of them are dead.

On paper it does seem like it's the end, doesn't it.

Doesn't feel like it though to me. It's just too tame compared to other end of the arc clashes.
I thought it was underwhelming too until I saw Bogard's post where he has shown the seer devastating nature of the attack. It has shockwaves, kaido nearly( literally) went to hell and there is a lot of smoke coming out like a nuke. This will be clear when the scans come out.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I think WB betrayed Rocks during God valley which is probably why Kaido and BM are closer despite BM and WB being from the same generation.

Roger most likely fought Rocks and Garp fought WB. Then WB dipped and Roger + Garp jumped Rocks. There was still Ray + Gaban to take care of Kaido/BM.

They suffered a defeat and from there Kaido wanted strength which is why BM gave him the fruit.
Roger vs Rocks
Garp vs Shiki
Rayleigh, Gaban and Garps right hand whether it was bogard or someone else vs Big Mom, Kaido and John

Guys stop arguing with Mihawk already
Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
That's what happens when Zoro fanboys headcanon themselves into believing he is the main character when he is not. Not to mention exaggerating up every little easter egg or background lore as if it's foreshadowing or hint to fit their preconceived theory. Like that is literally what confirmation bias is and the ZKK movement is a prime example of it.

I don’t think this the end cause Oda literally said he didn’t want to just end it with a big punch.
Oda never said that.
He only said that if the reason Kaido lost was just because his punch was stronger people wouldn't be satisfied.
And in reality is not just the punch being stronger, it's Luffy being the only one who could defeat Kaido Joy Boy. It's Luffy using Hyou and Ad CoC in order to give Kaido additional damage on top of a strong punch.
Luffy will always finish his fights with a punch, he is a brawler.

*please tag me as a Zoro fan :josad:*

Of course i would like more right? the Shimotsuki lineage thing explained, maybe a Black Blade, and lastly either ZKK or some kind of Zoro leading the samurai moment.

But i can't say i'm mad or disappointed with Zoro in this arc if it all stops here, because he got so much cool stuff this arc. I also had a lot of fun with people doubting everything Zoro was gonna do this arc from the start, so in an online space i had a lot of fun as a Zoro fan in Wano.

The anime also gave Zoro a bunch of cool shit, and it's not even over yet.

I will always want more from Zoro, but i'm not mad / disappointed at it.

:kayneshrug:
Zoro accomplished nothing on his own. Everything he did was with Enma's help, sorry Zoro was a failure this arc

Oda never said that.
He only said that if the reason Kaido lost was just because his punch was stronger people wouldn't be satisfied.
And in reality is not just the punch being stronger, it's Luffy being the only one who could defeat Kaido Joy Boy. It's Luffy using Hyou and Ad CoC in order to give Kaido additional damage on top of a strong punch.
Also Oda was talking about Dressrosa Luffy punches lol

Dude it’s just that with all the crazy shit Luffy has in his bag beating Kaido with a punch is super disappointing.
What punch mate? He has been fighting his entire life with punches and you want him to pull out a Gadha( weapon) out of his ass and smash Kaido with it? That is a nuke not a punch. If you call it a punch, WB'S quake is a punch. Kaido's attack are just club swings. Zoro's attacks are simple slashes. Sanji's ifrit is just a kick.

Oda never said that.
I guess I’m just disappointed that Luffy has a fruit limited by his imagination and decided to finish him with a BEEG punch

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy and Sanji are both trash. Just 1 is dry trash and the other is wet trash.
One got destiny, purposely hidden mythical zoan bullcrap. The other cheated with his daddy suit and then daddy gene.

So don't fight among the trash, both characters belong in garbage, just a separated ones.
At the same time to celebrate a character which gets legendary swords gifted left and right, gets trained by the WSS for 2 years and hype his destiny connected to ryuuma. Are you, just maybe, a bit hypocritical?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So it works like this:

Kaidou stated that there is no one capable of defeating him in the world, even though he knows Joyboy could bring him down.
The other higher levels cannot defeat him according to Kaidou and he said this knowing that Joyboy was someone who could defeat him, confirming that at present JOYBOY is the only one capable of defeating the beast, number 1.

Which means that until JOYBOY appears, no one in the WORLD could beat him, Shanks, Dragon, Aokiji, Akainu, Fujitora, Kizaru, BB, Big Mom, Garp, Sengoku, Shiki, Silver Axe, Whitebeard, is basically: "The person who beats me will be JOYBOY",It’s very sad to exist in a fictional world where you only lose to one person in a world that has about 200 million. LOL

The issue of defeat presdestinada was inserted during the FLASH BACK of ODEN, so I do not want to see the fans of LARINES crying for the fact that none of them can beat Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.