• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Preach it! :cheers:

P. S. Is that Thor in your avy?
Nay, this is the Chad Radagon from Elden Ring. He is very similar to Thor though.

peeps in the capital didnt even see any of it. and that despite early spoilers saying kaido dropped in the capital.
And see this is another reason to believe Kaido isn’t defeated yet. An entire nation of people collectively jizzing themselves over Nika is such shameless Luffy wank that I doubt Oda will miss this opportunity.

permanently scarring kaido*, which only oden has ever done. i mean, you can of course troll like a toddler and downplay that feat. if you want to look like a massive idiot that is. but well, you do you.
My cat permanently scared me because I petted his belly the wrong way. Scarring don't mean shit. Kaido didn't even care. It didn't help Luffy win thr fight in any way. It was useless.

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
Never in my dreams did i expect zoro to do so much this arc he has done so much, and i am happy with his feats etc my boy went all out on that roof and vs king. Sadly if zkk does not happen i would be a bit dissapointed, with all the evidence given and oda choosing not to follow through on it i wouldn't personally get into much theory crafting again i would simply let oda write his story and just go with the flow :milaugh:

Last edited:
Nay, this is the Chad Radagon from Elden Ring. He is very similar to Thor though.

And see this is another reason to believe Kaido isn’t defeated yet. An entire nation of people collectively jizzing themselves over Nika is such shameless Luffy wank that I doubt Oda will miss this opportunity.
Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Good point about Kaido, btw. Gorosei mentioned Mythical Zoans have their own will. Won't be surprised if Uo Uo goes berserk. :myman:

For their own sake, I think a lot of the biggest Zoro fans have to reconcile that Oda doesn't really care about him character wise and plot wise.

He's essentially the strong serious sword guy who beats the main boss's strongest subordinate. He'll do some cool one liners, pull off some cool looking moves, get lost, drink liquor and sleep.

He'll never do anything significant to the main boss because that's Luffy's job and Oda can't have anyone potentially outshine Luffy in what he does best.

He'll always be portrayed on the same level as Sanji to the point that Oda will write in a lot of Zoro feats that Sanji could reasonably replicate.

His sword attacks will almost never be unique, they will always be generic "super strong slash that destroys stuff".

I wish I was wrong, but at some point I gotta look at reality.

I fully expect his fight to Mihawk to be the most underwhelming fight in the entire series, if it happens at all.
crack is not good for your health.

1) zoro defeated cpt morgan
2) zoro oneshot hody
3) zoro arguably outshined luffy in TB
4) zoro has always been and will always be above sanji and portrayed as such
5) three-sword/nine-sword style is not unique? interesting
6) doubt the mihawk fight will be any more underwhelming than the kaido luffy fight we had now.
7) smoke weed instead of crack

> Overpowers an attack having a destructive power / scale higher than Onigashima

> With resultive power overpowering Kaido's dragon-magma form, sending his real body crashing kilometers away from above the floating Onigashima island to the land of Wano, with his body-crash generating a huge amount of smoke with collateral damage

> With Kaido's crashing dragon form continuously flying so deeper and deeper underground, the end of the crater isn't even visible

No DC :risicheck:
I got him confused with Momo. Let me live.

Status
Not open for further replies.