Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

enies lobby is just like wano in terms of power ups… without training
yeah, but in Ennies Lobby we actually had a pretty low point at the end of Water 7, especially with Luffy and Zoro getting defeated, so it felt more cathartic and powerful for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to finally beat the shit out of the CP0 with the power ups

In Wano we never had that, so it just felt like the villains were the underdogs all the time

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Doffy was also in the sky when he took KKG. That isnt an excuse. The attack lacks AoE.
The distance is incomparable. The size of the punch alone before even calculating the damage it does is already an AOE attack LOL

I

Indigo

Idk its fine to me because luffy trained for ryou and almost died against the strongest guy yet to awaken, zoro got a new sword that let him access more of his haki and sanji powering up was set up by WCI. Kid and Law are kinda random but for the monster trio them powering up made sense to me.
it's not about sense, One Piece isn't about sense

it just didn't feel earned to me

it made the villains feel like the underdogs imo

yeah, but in Ennies Lobby we actually had a pretty low point at the end of Water 7, especially with Luffy and Zoro getting defeated, so it felt more cathartic and powerful for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to finally beat the shit out of the CP0 with the power ups

In Wano we never had that, so it just felt like the villains were the underdogs all the time
not for luffy, he had to train a lot to even fight on pair with kaido, to the point of unlocking awakening.
Zoro’s CoC and Enma make way more sense than Ashura.
Sanji’s powerup is a bit stretched to be fair

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
One thing that I might like is if it turned out that Zoro sustained permanent injuries from the Mink Medicine, so he would have a setback he would need to overcome

Status
Not open for further replies.