Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido had the same hype as Oden. It was fate that they battled. Kaido devil fruit carried him in that fight, without it, Joyboy wouldnt be needed. Luffy what a punch :crazwhat: Kaido is a big dummy to meet it head on, you would think he would avoid the punch. Dragon+Fs= use my head instead lol

But Kaido is not done since he has yet to use his awakening, cant say the same for Luffy; beyond his limit.

Fire Festival is a night of celebration for the Wano folk, the only time they can actually somewhat live like humans throughout the course of the whole year. A night they can let go of all their worries and dream. Having them see the whole struggle with Onigashima above the Fire Capital would've not only ruined the Fire Festival but driven everyone in the capital into a despair, with would've ultimately taken that privilege away from them.

So I think Oda is purposefully tryna keep the Wano citizens ignorant throughout this whole ordeal.

The way tings are setup, the Wano folk are gonna way up tomoz & find that all of their wishes have come through. Somewhat like waking up from a long-ass nightmare that didn't exist in the first place.

Doing tings this way I think would be a lot more impactful/emotional. You think u're gonna wake up from a "dream" (i.e. the fire festival) into "hell" (i.e. daily life on Wano) whereas it's actually gonna be the opposite ^^
Good analysis, I actually might enjoy this weird choice of making Wano people unaware of Kaido being defeated for now if Oda actually delivers on it in the next chapters

Zoro stans: ZKK is gunna happen

Reality after 1049: "King is stronger than Katakuri so it scales to current Zoro being stronger than WCI Luffy. Take that Condom fans 😛"

:saden:
Dude roof top Zoro mid diffs Katakuri
Guy who can't even hurt Kaido defeated Katakuri
Guy who can scar Kaido needed AP boost to beat King

King low diffs Kuri
Current Zoro low diffs Current Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.