Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's ridiculous writing!

Imagine if Endgame just explained half the (seemingly) important plot points in the epilogue.

You can do that, but it's just bs.
Not if the lore content has to do with future plotlines. A lot of the remaining revelations seem to have to do with the dawn and opening wano's borders. Not knowing Zunisha's purpose or the why Wano was called the country of gold yet makes sense if its irrelevant to the actual fighting.
Post automatically merged:

Are you calling your own posts garbage?
Learn to read

Not if the lore content has to do with future plotlines. A lot of the remaining revelations seem to have to do with the dawn and opening wano's borders. Not knowing Zunisha's purpose or the why Wano was called the country of gold yet makes sense if its irrelevant to the actual fighting.
Post automatically merged:

Learn to read
You said you don't remember every garbage posts on this forum

You were responding to those posts too so if you forgot those posts than those posts from you were also garbage?

You said you don't remember every garbage posts on this forum

You were responding to those posts too so if you forgot those posts than those posts from you were also garbage?
I don't remember your garbage post lmao, hence I don't remember quoting you, hence you are probably making up nonsense because you haven't proven I even did that.

You just say things like its real, then convince yourself it happened

oda writing got a lot worse in wano than in previous arcs even the post-time skip ones. in previous arcs if oda mention something or starts a plot line you can be sure he will address that later but in wano his writing is so sloppy is impossible to know if something that he started will lead to a conclusion or will just be forgotten and answered in SBS.

but it is not bad enough to reach ZKK level

Yeah a villain being defeated and no one see it is so weird for one piece.
Fire Festival is a night of celebration for the Wano folk, the only time they can actually somewhat live like humans throughout the course of the whole year. A night they can let go of all their worries and dream. Having them see the whole struggle with Onigashima above the Fire Capital would've not only ruined the Fire Festival but driven everyone in the capital into a despair, which would've ultimately taken that privilege away from them.

So I think Oda is purposefully tryna keep the Wano citizens ignorant throughout this whole ordeal.

The way tings are setup, the Wano folk are gonna way up tomoz & find that all of their wishes have come through. Somewhat like waking up from a long-ass nightmare that didn't exist in the first place.

Doing tings this way I think would be a lot more impactful/emotional. You think u're gonna wake up from a "dream" (i.e. the fire festival) into "hell" (i.e. daily life on Wano) whereas it's actually gonna be the opposite ^^

What? Who still cares about Crocodile? Oda ruined his character in Impel Down/Marineford. He became a cheerleader :whitepress:
Considering that he got to attack WB and clash with Doflamingo and Jozu with pretty minimal humiliation I'd say he did well for himself. I mean look at Smoker kun vs Hancock and his track record since then
We didn't even get "in an amazing double spread" for the seemingly final attack:josad::josad:
Ironically it was the best sequence in a long time. I don't think Oda has ever pulled off a beam struggle before this but Luffy got a pretty nice payoff for an attack he launched way back in 1047

Status
Not open for further replies.