Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's ridiculous writing!

Imagine if Endgame just explained half the (seemingly) important plot points in the epilogue.

You can do that, but it's just bs.
From the short list you posted, I think an oni lore dump post war is fine really and I don't see the problem with it. What other important plot points do you think need to be adressed before Onigashima is over?

I mean, I can't think of the details of how Oda will gonna execute the scenario. Likewise, I can't think of a scenario how Kaido's defeat is realistically communicated. No one saw him being defeated, his body still sticks in that hole. What happens next? Maybe, Kaido will barely conscious crawl out of the hole, just to collapse, being officially knocked out. Maybe after that, subconsciously, he will start a rampage in his dragon form, trying do to collateral damage, maybe he will try to escape from Wano, saying he will come back, which is the moment Zoro slays him. I don't know to be honest. But then again, Luffy being announced the winner while Kaido resides in a hole and after that will be jailed in Kairoseki, doesn't sound satisfying either. We talk about a guy who enslaved Wano for decades, with the dawn and liberation of Wano being foreshadowed with Kaido being taken out, with Kaido being taken out causing massive shifts in the world. Doesn't sound fitting for Kaido to just rot in a cell.
Kaido crawls out

"Minna....!! It... FUCKING HURT BRUH (bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh)"

everyone in the country does the shocked Ener face

What? Who still cares about Crocodile? Oda ruined his character in Impel Down/Marineford. He became a cheerleader :whitepress:
I won't say that. He was actually one of mvp in marineford. He did good I would say.

I see, this Is what happens when you don't expect things from a character.

Expectation leads to disappointed. I won't expect anymore. For Crocodile I didn't expected anything and he did surprisingly well in marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.