General Mafia General Chat

you should host a MafiaMania game here before you “retire
I think Mafia mania would be possible to do here, on Fanverse their just wasn't enough hosts to coordinate such a event. Here I think it's possible, I wouldn't mind hosting one
or ConsoleWars that was a great hosting era for you.
The weird thing is I don't think during that era I reached my peak. I think the current Aries has better games then the past, I'm like the undertaker of Mafia hosting, I only got better with time

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I think Mafia mania would be possible to do here, on Fanverse their just wasn't enough hosts to coordinate such a event. Here I think it's possible, I wouldn't mind hosting one
ahhh I see, we played it all the way through right? & was there someone championed? I just remember mine and Lucks game the Spider-Man one when drago died early and shade was afk so it was just us two and we won.
The weird thing is I don't think during that era I reached my peak. I think the current Aries has better games then the past, I'm like the undertaker of Mafia hosting, I only got better with time
idk man I had joined NF for the sole purpose of playing your games as you were being talked about heavy on OJ for your games. players here will not understand the fuckery and torment that game put us through hahaha Mad won just to lose to 2/3 rps. haahah

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd like to host in the first week of June, before my Championships game if possible. Provided there is no conflict, am looking for about 20 players. Would that be possible? @Fujishiro I know your game would be the closest to coming into conflict with. Am planning to get sign ups posted by this weekend.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

A message from our kind leader Yagoo:
"Remember the degenerate hololive mafia game? It was sad to see Risu leaving the game as first evil-doer before she achieved any of her shenanigans. We know that our all favourite squirrel idol is a capable mastermind, as that we promoted her! Ayunda Risu will from now on comment the upcomming holo civil war, together with degenerate hololive winner Kureiji Ollie! Cover Corp is happy to announce this and we hope you stay tuned for what's to come!"

A few words from the idols...

Ollie: "Ku-kuku-kureiji Ollie desu! Your favourite cutest zombie idol of the world! So Risu-senpai, I heard you have your final coup planned for the civil war?"
Risu: "Hewwo! Yes, I, Ayunda Risu will have something planned for the idols. It will pop off and be a blast for everyone!"
Ollie: "Pop off? Pop off what? Blast? Senpai, do I have to be worried?"
Risu: "Noooooo! It is not like that Ollie-chan. You don't have to worry! This will be funny and profitable, it will be a splendid fun for the idols, befitting glory in this daring times, humu humu. So Ollie, do you have anything planned when commenting the war with me?"
Ollie: "I am glad to hear that, I hope whatever you planned won't be as yabe as I expect it to be. As for me - I am a seiso zombie idol and indeed, I have something planned for the civil war. Ollie struggled alot during the degenerate mafia game, so I just want to pay back, winners have to work hard, like we did and still do...!"
Risu: "I see Ollie-chan, let's do our best from now on because else we won't be able to deliver!"
Ollie: "Humu humu, let's get to work!"

<Easter Eggs being launched>

J

Joygirl1

Thanks to everyone that made this game a blast to play, cuz the real wincon is the friends you make along the way.
Such a nice thing to say.

"Mafia is the best way to build deep lifelong-lasting friendships." - Joygirl, after pissing off several players and hosts, killshotting townies, getting modkilled...