[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You basically got it, which I knew you would. And of course, was a pleasure being scum with you waifubro. Onto the next one.
Thank you Waifubro

It was the first time we got to be scummates together. It was fun and I think we did very well overall.

We'll do even better next time on the same team in the future ^^

So in the interests of fairness, I did post this in the Scum chat OP

Your Actions
Any action you bold in here, I will consider admissible. It would be preferable to me if you can keep your actions together where possible, and I will update the below 'Actions' post with what you have in place. I will check with your team before ending a phase unless deadline has passed, in which case I will accept whatever your most recent submissions are.
The underlined was actually badly worded by me, as I didnt add 'or if all actions have been submitted', so again, thats one I need to take on the chin. Aware it very likely didnt come into play here, but mistakes are mistakes.

I do wish I'd been more active at the start, but it being my first real game in 2 years, plus way higher activity than I'm used to, plus me being indie lol, and I thought it best to lay low.

But by the end I was loving it, and every faction feared Vic at some point so it was fun being in that position. Even after I died I kept a close eye on the game, something I never used to do.

Thanks to everyone that made this game a blast to play, cuz the real wincon is the friends you make along the way.

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.