[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah, the ending sucked, and tbh im pretty glum about the whole thing but what can you do

Thanks for playing everyone, really appreciate the time and effort you all put in, and Im sorry if you dont feel you got the payoff that time and effort deserved, cant say anything other than that
I had a really good time playing this game, the mechanics with the fake claims and inconsistencies worked really well overall.
I hope to play another one of yours in the future.
:hapnoel:

I was considering claiming Margaery but then I saw the SK role with the "Dragon companion" thing so I thought I could get a Dragon and I fake claimed purple because of it xD
You played great tbh, like did you even get a single vote all game? Impressive

Though I was sus of you stopping my kill, since I doubted both you and Charlie could both protect themselves, but I was busy trying not to get lynched so you got off the hook

:endthis:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You played great tbh, like did you even get a single vote all game? Impressive

Though I was sus of you stopping my kill, since I doubted both you and Charlie could both protect themselves, but I was busy trying not to get lynched so you got off the hook

:endthis:

You played very well too. You were off the radar for basically all game.

I had two abilities.

A healing from poison and bleed and a jail.

The night you tried to kill me I jailed you :shocking:

@Grammaton thanks for this beautiful game. It favoured scum more but i like the setup, roles, fake claims and mechanics, auto sign me up in your games in future🤘

Basing on the lynches Town got right this game despite scums having very good fake claims, Town deserves the win.​
Actually Red also deserves the win, the game went to very last moment, had Town confused completely in the end.

GG to Red team🍷​

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
good game blue i was sending you my energy the whole time, i did terrible this time:catsweat: but i want to be scummates with you again
Thanks man :)

Likewise hoping to be scummates again with you in the future.

I tried my best to get us the win.

How was it your first time as scum?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gram was kind enough to let me send it when you refused me. It was to make you paranoid and make mistakes.

I was hoping you would lead a lynch on Cal the next day, not straight up nuke him that night, so yeah that backfired lol
I think 1 thing that people learned about me in this game is that I'm someone without hesitation.
From claiming to killshots to voting as well.
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.