[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game.

Unfortunate that the ending happened the way it did.

I would have spent more time on actually trying to work out if Blue could be scum if they hadn't just not hammered when she could have.

Felt like a done deal from that point. I was concerned about Doddsy not being more indignant which I thought he would have been if he was defending the game for scum but the Blue-not-hammering stuff just was too strong to ignore.

Great game.

Unfortunate that the ending happened the way it did.

I would have spent more time on actually trying to work out if Blue could be scum if they hadn't just not hammered when she could have.

Felt like a done deal from that point. I was concerned about Doddsy not being more indignant which I thought he would have been if he was defending the game for scum but the Blue-not-hammering stuff just was too strong to ignore.
Isnt not hammering scummier?
He thought both you and pot were night kill immune.
Maybe I have tmi cuz ekko explained it.

Town won? :O

Really enjoyed the game and role, so thank you a bunch and stuff v: Mafia's approach was really unique for what I've seen do that made game more interesting od anything. Town was awesome too. I'd assume MVP of town goes to Ekko and scum's is Ratchet.

werent you the one who killed him?
Tbh I forgive the Goblin. He did what he thought needed to be done

The problem is

Ripped one didn't deserve this

I spent whole game trying to create harmony between the factions and take down red ones as a team

My intentions were pure, and to die for that, is something very sad

But in the end, all that matters is the outcome

And the red team was extinguished

Ripped one can have no complains

Status
Not open for further replies.