[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You also mentioned that Ryoka have to protect Rukia whilst Shinigami only have to eliminate the threats to the town, that's what's suspicious from my point of view.
How is that suspicious? Ryoka need to keep Rukia alive—that is their entire point of going to the Soul Society. I'm under the assumption Rukia is a player role with limitations until Day 4 when she's "saved". And for Shinigami, that's quite literally the requirement for every town game.

Wasn't implying Shinigami are, just that there could be people who are differently alligned for chaos roles Kenpachi could be. The Dr could be as well. Maybe not town alligned but just doing their own thing because they have their own agenda.
Way to hard defend. Were does TAC state that "they" (I assume you are talking about shinigami) can be chaos roles of any sort form in that line? I'm I missing something here, or does it look like you're making ideas exist that weren't there?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I stated my exact reasons, in my Vote Lynch post. If you missed them, going back and reading is an idea you should try.
You're way too condescending for making bad lynches lmao. It's a trash mentality and I'm not really gonna entertain it. I perfectly laid out why I consider Mafia to be the threat, not the Ryoka. The posts are just a few pages back if you want to try and reconsider your vote. Doesn't bug me either way, though.

Drago don't push for rule breaking.
Interesting. You clarify something which is obvious in this post and also just happens to defend Denim. I may be reaching here. So feel free to stop me, but it looks as though, at least to me, that you hard defended TAC and to make it look like it wasn't, defended Denim. Of course I could be wrong and you were just trying to clarify his post, but it seems like a very unnecessary clarification.

You're way too condescending for making bad lynches lmao. It's a trash mentality and I'm not really gonna entertain it. I perfectly laid out why I consider Mafia to be the threat, not the Ryoka. The posts are just a few pages back if you want to try and reconsider your vote. Doesn't bug me either way, though.
The issue here is that your theory that Ryoka aren't the mafia, stems on the idea that you are shinigami. But if you are not, then you have to be either Ryoka or Independent, either of which would invalidate the credibility of your theory. But from the way you defend the Ryoka, I have reason to assume that you are Ryoka, who I believe to be scum, and thus am voting for. Capiche?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The issue here is that your theory that Ryoka aren't the mafia, stems on the idea that you are shinigami. But if you are not, then you have to be either Ryoka or Independent, either of which would invalidate the credibility of your theory. But from the way you defend the Ryoka, I have reason to assume that you are Ryoka, who I believe to be scum, and thus am voting for. Capiche?
Scum for no reason*, despite the fact that I outlined why I believe Ryoka aren't scum. And the slip up from an earlier user which pointed towards their particular alignment, which gives us incredible insight into where the Ryoka truly fall.

But you'll keep on with this stiche based off...Nothing, no solid evidence. The Ryoka are bad because you think they're bad? And, because I'm the only one trying to clear up the confusion, suddenly I am also bad.

Way to hard defend. Were does TAC state that "they" (I assume you are talking about shinigami) can be chaos roles of any sort form in that line? I'm I missing something here, or does it look like you're making ideas exist that weren't there?
TAC never did, TAC thinks 2 town factions and 1 mafia faction with rukia as town aligned survivor. I said that the other possiblity I believe is town, with a few chaos roles and mafia, what the chaos roles are is just idle speculation on my part and what they could be. I content mafia is probably the only real threat and the chaos probably have very specific wincons.

Interesting. You clarify something which is obvious in this post and also just happens to defend Denim. I may be reaching here. So feel free to stop me, but it looks as though, at least to me, that you hard defended TAC and to make it look like it wasn't, defended Denim. Of course I could be wrong and you were just trying to clarify his post, but it seems like a very unnecessary clarification.
How does telling denim/drago from breaking the rules(after Al said something as well) defending someone? I was taking a shot at a friend for being silly.

Scum for no reason*, despite the fact that I outlined why I believe Ryoka aren't scum. And the slip up from an earlier user which pointed towards their particular alignment, which gives us incredible insight into where the Ryoka truly fall.

But you'll keep on with this stiche based off...Nothing, no solid evidence. The Ryoka are bad because you think they're bad? And, because I'm the only one trying to clear up the confusion, suddenly I am also bad.
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESES REASONS!???
*inhales to calm self*
Okay. I'll break it down for you, piece by piece.

Scum for no reason*, despite the fact that I outlined why I believe Ryoka aren't scum.
You gave a theory as to why Ryoka aren't scum. I stated your theory is based off the fact that Shinigami and Ryoka interests do not intersect, and are parallel --can live harmoniously side by side, no problem. The problem with this theory is that, if this is not the case, then your theory does not work. That is fact. Unless you can dispute this point of mine, it is fact.

And the slip up from an earlier user which pointed towards their particular alignment, which gives us incredible insight into where the Ryoka truly fall.
What slip? Denim? They just asked a question without thinking about the rules in detail. Or how their question broke those rules. Please be more specific on the slip you are talking about.

But you'll keep on with this stiche based off...Nothing, no solid evidence
The same can be said to you. All I did was question your theory's credibility. Yet you were so sure that your theory was right, with no solid evidence, I suspected you were the party that you stated to have been town instead of mafia, because of how much you wanted this theory to be true.

The Ryoka are bad because you think they're bad?
No because they want to rescue Rukia when the shinigami want to execute her. And Shinigami are town so Ryoka must be scum.

And, because I'm the only one trying to clear up the confusion, suddenly I am also bad.
Its almost as if you are not reading my posts... If that's the case then I guess their is no point talking to someone who will just insult and ignore my posts.

TAC never did, TAC thinks 2 town factions and 1 mafia faction with rukia as town aligned survivor. I said that the other possiblity I believe is town, with a few chaos roles and mafia, what the chaos roles are is just idle speculation on my part and what they could be. I content mafia is probably the only real threat and the chaos probably have very specific wincons.

How does telling denim/drago from breaking the rules(after Al said something as well) defending someone? I was taking a shot at a friend for being silly.
Noted. My misunderstanding then.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESES REASONS!???
*inhales to calm self*
Okay. I'll break it down for you, piece by piece.
From understanding the game, mostly, but also the source material.

You gave a theory as to why Ryoka aren't scum. I stated your theory is based off the fact that Shinigami and Ryoka interests do not intersect, and are parallel --can live harmoniously side by side, no problem. The problem with this theory is that, if this is not the case, then your theory does not work. That is fact. Unless you can dispute this point of mine, it is fact.
And I have evidence supporting it. It's not a shot in the dark. I explain further below, so I won't repeat myself.

What slip? Denim? They just asked a question without thinking about the rules in detail. Or how their question broke those rules. Please be more specific on the slip you are talking about.

Then captains and others are the mafia....
Ichigo and his friends are Townies....
i think Urahara i think forgot the old captain guy who was living on earth and helped ichigo get into soul society during rescue Rukia arc.... That guy and Yoruichi Sama are the part of town too i think along with few others.... who i am not able to remember...
You can interpret this as 1 or 2 ways;

1—MonkeyD is a Ryoka who accidentally admitted as much and said the Captains are Mafia. Albeit, this is weird, considering it comes three pages in.

2—MonkeyD is Mafia and isn't aware which faction is Town; Explaining his question over which faction is actually town, Ichigo or Captains.

Either way, what benefit is there for Monkey D to out himself as Ryoka (via misspeak) and condemn the Captains as Mafia, if his role didn't make him believe he was town? That's insta lynch. Either he's Ryoka and actually a member of town, or if he's scum, the Mafia ISN'T Ryoka because they don't know which side is evil.

The same can be said to you. All I did was question your theory's credibility. Yet you were so sure that your theory was right, with no solid evidence, I suspected you were the party that you stated to have been town instead of mafia, because of how much you wanted this theory to be true.
I am trying to avoid us from mislynching and falling into the bastard intentions of our hosts and Mafia opponents. That's all.

No because they want to rescue Rukia when the shinigami want to execute her. And Shinigami are town so Ryoka must be scum.
No.

Its almost as if you are not reading my posts... If that's the case then I guess their is no point talking to someone who will just insult and ignore my posts.
Lmao. You came out of the gate with attitude. Don't spin that back on me.[/quote]

Both TAC and Rej have claimed incongruences from my point of view, so they are both worth a lynch as it stands right now.

I keep standing by the opinion Rukia is not mafia but also that the Ryoka is not protecting her. So instead the Shinigami does.

Host presenting us a fake write up is the most solid hypothesis and we cannot speculate on something too far from reach. Ryoka has to be the mafia.

The point of this game is to read through lies, the entire juice of this setup is to look at how people approach the mechanics and find what matches and what does not.

Vote Lynch TAC

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Both TAC and Rej have claimed incongruences from my point of view, so they are both worth a lynch as it stands right now.

I keep standing by the opinion Rukia is not mafia but also that the Ryoka is not protecting her. So instead the Shinigami does.

Host presenting us a fake write up is the most solid hypothesis and we cannot speculate on something too far from reach. Ryoka has to be the mafia.

The point of this game is to read through lies, the entire juice of this setup is to look at how people approach the mechanics and find what matches and what does not.

Vote Lynch TAC
Ah, good. You'll be jumping on the established lynch. Want me to find an oxen for your wagon?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
??
You only have 2 votes
I also have one

I abudantly presented the reasons why I'm lynching you, it's up to the Town to read through my thought process as well as yours and see which fits the most. I perfectly know what I'm doing.
Please repeat'em for my sake then. No need to quote all my material, just short blurbs on why you think I'm scum.

D

Dragomir

Vote Lynch TAC
I don't get your point dude. What TAC said about Ryoka makes a lot of sense from the flavor knowledge I've gained so far. From my understanding, Ryoka only wanted to rescue Rukia. That faction can do this while not being a threat town. What makes it that Ryoka must be mafia?

D

Dragomir

Since the Ryoka and Shinigami ended up fighting, it's essentially like how my game was. 2 town factions that did fight against each other but are still town. Only difference here is that the Ryoka and Shenigama got a common enemy: Aizen and his gang.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Since the Ryoka and Shinigami ended up fighting, it's essentially like how my game was. 2 town factions that did fight against each other but are still town. Only difference here is that the Ryoka and Shenigama got a common enemy: Aizen and his gang.
Throw in some chaotic roles like @krogothwolf suggested; Most likely Kenpachi but potentially Mayuri (I doubt it but out there) and yeah. It's a game designed for the two teams to pick each other apart while Mafia hides in the corner.

Beta's actions against me don't make sense, genuinely, which is why I'm just asking him to list his grievances. Hopefully I can clear them up.

I don't get your point dude. What TAC said about Ryoka makes a lot of sense from the flavor knowledge I've gained so far. From my understanding, Ryoka only wanted to rescue Rukia. That faction can do this while not being a threat town. What makes it that Ryoka must be mafia?
When he subdivided wincons in his hidden mafia theory, he ruled out the chance Shinigami is protecting Rukia and also stated that Ryoka is trying to rescue Rukia, as I explained. Both his statements don't seem to fit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.