Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Hybrid may technically be his strongest, but I don't think it would have helped him against Bajrang Gun. At least in beast form he could pull that huge dragon fire avatar in an attempt to burn Luffy.
Yea that's what I said. Probably yo match the size of the punch. If it was an attack like final snakesman. Hybrid kaido would have probably tanked it.

blue flames >>>> kaido flames :finally:
Zoro fought King in the right side of the island, and cut his right wing

Sanji fought Queen in the left side of the island, and destroyed his left arm

Zoro cut the right horn of the dome

Kaido melted the left horn of the dome

Oda is telling us that Sanji's flames would casually melt the whole skull dome with 1 leg :finally:

B

Ballel

Well the masses kind of act like this… Mob mentality and all that
Huh? Then you don't know much about humans. There are these and those kinds. Oda overproportionally writes passive servant type citizens who can only cry, scream and react to things. Oh and of course they all wait for their great saviour to come and solve all their problems and take all their responsibility.

Dressrosa citizens been so fucking dumb.
Like legit, a King who never did something to them, suddely attack them.
At top a dangerous Pirate, shows up to save them?
Not like they can read on paper what Doffy can do with his power(I doubt the navy never write such things in newspaper).

They just need to count 1+1 to get that King Riku had nothing do with all the shit what happend, they should get it that Doffy was from the start a villian and behind all the chaos.
Ungrateful idiot citizen, King Riku should never forget them for switching the sides so fast.
Lmfao Riku is really too nice for being a king, Pica was kinda right

B

Ballel

Zoro fought King in the right side of the island, and cut his right wing

Sanji fought Queen in the left side of the island, and destroyed his left arm

Zoro cut the right horn of the dome

Kaido melted the left horn of the dome

Oda is telling us that Sanji's flames would casually melt the whole skull dome with 1 leg :finally:
:smart:

Not like they can read on paper what Doffy can do with his power(I doubt the navy never write such things in newspaper).

They just need to count 1+1 to get that King Riku had nothing do with all the shit what happend, they should get it that Doffy was from the start a villian and behind all the chaos.
Ungrateful idiot citizen, King Riku should never forget them for switching the sides so fast.
I remember this was a big reason I wasn't invested in Dresrosa's drama outside Law and Kyros. Dressrosa citizens were just way too fucking retarded for me to care about their problems.

B

Ballel

Blame Oda and his writing. He likes his citizens as weak fodders.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So what will EOS villain Akainu's backstory and motives be?
1§ - It will be PK bearded luffy screaming: Akainu why did you kill ACE?!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHH
2ª - The other is: Akainu stop serving the government the government is evil, I will free the navy from the government I will become the hero of the marines. UAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The reasons for Luffy to face Akainu are lame and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.