Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Ekko starts to become a problem for me I will put him on ignore because in the last game I played he was disrespectful towards me while I wasn't feeling well and afterwards he made me even more sick.
top 10 things that didnt happen

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I did not. I called Nana scum and you immediately build a wagon on me afterwards. Then I told town to lynch you for dumb logic regardless of your alignment and they should have done so rather than letting you lead them to an Obvious L.

Fruit game and this one is where I am outright calling you a scum. Stop lying to suit your narrative.
you are plain wrong then, learn to read me better
you ask for me to be killed/lynched every game regardless of alignment
grow up m8

i didnt disrespect her at all
i scum read her for an anti town action of expelling me
calling someone scum in mafia is not disrespect m8
You ignored the obvious and kept tunneling her because of paranoia until you killed her off lol. You can be very stubborn sometimes.

Maybe she considered that insane tunneling and ignoring of facts disprespectful.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
nope

Drago knows i'm a newbie and keeps giving me townie roles so i don't fuck up the games

that's my theory at least
This goes against the ethos under which Drago operates as a host
This is my second Star Wars mafia game I have played. First Star Wars mafia game I played Anakin Skywalker I think that was his name started out as town and then later he turned Darth Vader and became mafia and I wonder if the same thing will happen again.
Unlikely.
Ariess is scum or jester who is begging to be
Can you elaborate on this please?
Let's vig town's mvp from previous game, because he's fluffing a bit on DAY ONE. You serious?
Where are you going with this? What Ekko did last game has nothing to do with this one. This is a strange place to go by way of defence.
Who cares if two games are running? What are these posts? Do you just spam unnecessary things to get away with scum like behavior.

Yes my 1 post was about the game which called out your scum like behavior. So there is something AI that you can read there. Already starting to buddy. You control WG games by default because everyone playing like noobs and letting you run rampart. You need to be shot or lynched. I have nothing else to add.
Does Scum!Udell make this post, knowing how it will be received?
@Ratchet @Fujishiro it was not @Rej who posted the tag btw

my apologies for jumping the gun
As long as it stops, I don't care who makes them.
you also called me scum in the turbo and i was town, its alright udell u can keep calling me scum and hope u get it right every time
This isn't a defence.
If Ekko starts to become a problem for me I will put him on ignore because in the last game I played he was disrespectful towards me while I wasn't feeling well and afterwards he made me even more sick.
This has no relevance to the game.
don't we have 48 hours?

but sure lol

Vote Lynch Udell
This vote doesn't make much sense to me. Having just been accused and voted by Ekko, you should at least be calling into question their motives, and if not motives, their accuracy, as from your perspective, it would be imprecise. Instead, you seem to have latched onto attention being driven to another slot.

Conclusion - Indigo is Scum, and Udell is not.
When will people realize not to engage usopps troll logic, your better off staying quiet and using your abilities on him if feel he's scummy
This doesn't make sense. If you think he's scummy, you address why. You don't sit back and hope for your abilities to reveal the truth for you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You ignored the obvious and kept tunneling her because of paranoia until you killed her off lol. You can be very stubborn sometimes.

Maybe she considered that insane tunneling and ignoring of facts disprespectful.
fuji i did not kill her last cycle
i shot her like 3 cycles before end game
she was sooo far low in my PoE

and we would of technically lynched kagura correctly if the kill on her worked when i was told it will work

you cant blame me for this

she intentionally jailed a player she town read as vig for killing uwu and i am not buying any of that crap
we done here

Status
Not open for further replies.