Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I am not gonna let you slander ekko obviously.
His post count is NAI.
Last game I was the one to lynch him while you got tricked by him
If he rolled scum I will catch him.
No one knows him better than me.
true
he actually town read me the phase b4 he dies
he just cant read me for shite

I have nothing else to add.
That makes you kinda useless, doesn't it? It's all you have to say this game? I'll tell you how I read what you're saying "I want to get him killed, no matter what his role or alignment is.". And that doesn't sound like game solving to me, like at all. It sounds like something that goes beyond this game and you can adress it outside of this thread.

I feel for Udell, man came in, shooted his shot and then got ganged up and tossed out like a jobber
i got completely ignored :mrgo:
I said I think it's hostile indie in my 2nd post I believe. And people are signing contract with him.

If Ekko starts to become a problem for me I will put him on ignore because in the last game I played he was disrespectful towards me while I wasn't feeling well and afterwards he made me even more sick.
I'm sad to hear that. I hope you feel better atm. He pulled me through the mud that game too and I was convinced he's scum btw. Last game he's been much better tho. I hope you both get along

This doesn't make sense. If you think he's scummy, you address why. You don't sit back and hope for your abilities to reveal the truth for you.
Of course it does, it's like dealing with Alwaysmind. Theirs a reason people don't engage with him either. Even if you can pin point and address every scummy thing you would be wasting your time. Under any other logic yeah you would be able to figure them out but we aren't dealing with any sane logic. You aren't getting past troll logic, atleast with using your abilities you know some things. Should you 100% rely on abilities, no but I will rely on them more to deal with people who engage in troll logic like usopp or alwaysmind

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Of course it does, it's like dealing with Alwaysmind. Theirs a reason people don't engage with him either. Even if you can pin point and address every scummy thing you would be wasting your time. Under any other logic yeah you would be able to figure them out but we aren't dealing with any sane logic. You aren't getting past troll logic, atleast with using your abilities you know some things. Should you 100% rely on abilities, no but I will rely on them more to deal with people who engage in troll logic like usopp or alwaysmind
soft town on aries for this take

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
You can simply deconstruct Ekko's play. His process is often transparent.
there was nothing to address
That, in itself, is a defence. Mockery serves nothing but distraction from the point.
Our game

DAL 2

We can also go for a mega mashup of waifus
Sounds good.

You can simply deconstruct Ekko's play. His process is often transparent.
Or you can let them burn themselves out like they eventually will without attention. Neither is wrong but I'll prefer to take the least headachy option of the 2. I find that dealing with people with troll logic always ends with it clogging up the game and letting peeps fly under the radar. Everyone should be getting called out for reads

Where are you going with this? What Ekko did last game has nothing to do with this one. This is a strange place to go by way of defence.
What I'm saying is "don't tell people to shoot person who's good at the game just because you don't like him".

Does Scum!Udell make this post, knowing how it will be received?
Tbh, right now I'm thinking he's just town who wants Usopp dead asap, because it's Usopp. Meaning even if Usopp is scum, he'd not be right. He'd be lucky.

This vote doesn't make much sense to me. Having just been accused and voted by Ekko, you should at least be calling into question their motives, and if not motives, their accuracy, as from your perspective, it would be imprecise. Instead, you seem to have latched onto attention being driven to another slot.

Conclusion - Indigo is Scum, and Udell is not.
That feels bit like Arp when he got pushed in previous game, right. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, I have to agree this doesn't look good on him for now.

Someone lie detect that

Status
Not open for further replies.