Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, without saying whether there are fakes or not, I asked and just because they aren't mentioned in first post, doesn't mean they don't exist. Basically, there may be or not fake claims for scums.

Majority already assumed that I feel like, but it's good to adress it here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why does he look better to you?
He's aggressive, and doesn't much care for his thread position. You on the other hand come across as more tepid. Best point in your favour is that Indigo's response is best explained as him being under legitimate pressure, which would not jive with you being scum together.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i see that post of mine might be taken like i have some whiff of tmi in it after i reread it again

i didnt think about it too much when posting it

This goes against the ethos under which Drago operates as a host
Unlikely.
Can you elaborate on this please?
Where are you going with this? What Ekko did last game has nothing to do with this one. This is a strange place to go by way of defence.
Does Scum!Udell make this post, knowing how it will be received?
As long as it stops, I don't care who makes them.
This isn't a defence.
This has no relevance to the game.
This vote doesn't make much sense to me. Having just been accused and voted by Ekko, you should at least be calling into question their motives, and if not motives, their accuracy, as from your perspective, it would be imprecise. Instead, you seem to have latched onto attention being driven to another slot.

Conclusion - Indigo is Scum, and Udell is not.
This doesn't make sense. If you think he's scummy, you address why. You don't sit back and hope for your abilities to reveal the truth for you.
Can I sheep you this game? [Vote Lynch Indigo]

Emil

Certified Memelord
He's aggressive, and doesn't much care for his thread position. You on the other hand come across as more tepid. Best point in your favour is that Indigo's response is best explained as him being under legitimate pressure, which would not jive with you being scum together.
why does that make him better exactly? its too early in the game to care about thread positions and all that. its pretty easily fakeable intro because he does it every time more or less.

Why sheeping? .-. Don't you have own thoughts on Indigo?

What do you make of Usopp/Udell situation? T vs S? T vs T? S vs S? U vs U?
I actually have bad impression of Indigo. His argument that he is not going to be scum as new player is pretty bad and had bad reaction to being pressured a bit.

Not sure yet on Usopp vs Udell. Ekko seems a bit defensive this game, may actually be scum.

Albedo negs that bitch.
Of course it does, it's like dealing with Alwaysmind. Theirs a reason people don't engage with him either. Even if you can pin point and address every scummy thing you would be wasting your time. Under any other logic yeah you would be able to figure them out but we aren't dealing with any sane logic. You aren't getting past troll logic, atleast with using your abilities you know some things. Should you 100% rely on abilities, no but I will rely on them more to deal with people who engage in troll logic like usopp or alwaysmind
Disagree, you are making Ekko out to be some Midnight level threat but he's barely scratching the Mangosenpai tier. His though process becomes apparent the more he posts and plays the game. I believe saying stuff like ''just forget he exists and throw abilities at him'' is not only the wrong way to go but also lazy and a bit scummy. You're basically telling us to give him a get out of jail free card and ignore his posts. Thats fine if he's town but we dont know anything at the moment and interracting with him and reading him is for me a sure way to detect his alignment.

I actually have bad impression of Indigo. His argument that he is not going to be scum as new player is pretty bad and had bad reaction to being pressured a bit.
Must have missed that comment. I was always put in mafia at first. I guess to learn something from teammates. Or I was just un/lucky. So my tinfoil usually says new person is probably scum. But like I said, it's tinfoil.

I'm personally willing to watch him closer. I get bullied pushed a lot D1 and he's new so I could see scenario where he's just frustrated townie, especially since he's new. I don't want this to be easy lynch where people throw votes on without any input.

Not sure yet on Usopp vs Udell. Ekko seems a bit defensive this game, may actually be scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Albedo negs that bitch.

Disagree, you are making Ekko out to be some Midnight level threat but he's barely scratching the Mangosenpai tier. His though process becomes apparent the more he posts and plays the game. I believe saying stuff like ''just forget he exists and throw abilities at him'' is not only the wrong way to go but also lazy and a bit scummy. You're basically telling us to give him a get out of jail free card and ignore his posts. Thats fine if he's town but we dont know anything at the moment and interracting with him and reading him is for me a sure way to detect his alignment.
i dont like this post

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Albedo negs that bitch.

Strongest guardian :steef:

I have no thought on Ekko so far but Udell reminds me from the Turbo game I hosted.

i dont like this post
Okay, you can be Mango tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.