Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we been reading the same posts @Ekkologix

Stop calling my name, I have ignored you the whole time and now you clearly displaying that he have nothing else to say other than Udell this and Udell that.
No I did not. I called Nana scum and you immediately build a wagon on me afterwards. Then I told town to lynch you for dumb logic regardless of your alignment and they should have done so rather than letting you lead them to an Obvious L.

Fruit game and this one is where I am outright calling you a scum. Stop lying to suit your narrative.
I love how you lied then try to come back with a little truth. I was clearly exaggerating. It may not have been the first 10 but there you still fluffing at least 50% which is unnecessary, given the length of the DP and the amount of players who are posting.

Then you complain about 2 games running when you are busy spamming this thread? People don't think about tactics or lying behavior so you get away with murder. How are you not scum?
MVP my ass. He lost town that game. He is buddying with players who have not even posted and is spamming unnecessary things in the thread. Classic scum tactic by Ekko every single game. Which he was scum last game and I had literally called it. He is scum again here, not going to debate about this.
How is this not aggressive.

Actually I went and reread the pages and he seemed more relaxed there in the begining, my bad @Ekkologix I mustve confused his tone later on ( where he was being super aggressive) and thought he had it all game. Doesn't change what I said though, he was aggressive in that game afterwards and he is now. So tone wise I liked his entrance this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
udell was casually aggressive there, using laughter emotes and all
just said lynch ekko after me regardless of his alignment

anyway this is irrelevant to our discussion

how does his aggressiveness, which can be easily faked, make him look town to you?

the metric you are trying to compare his aggressiveness to is clearly faulty given the contrast between this game and last

udell was casually aggressive there, using laughter emotes and all
just said lynch ekko after me regardless of his alignment

anyway this is irrelevant to our discussion

how does his aggressiveness, which can be easily faked, make him look town to you?

the metric you are trying to compare his aggressiveness to is clearly faulty given the contrast between this game and last
It means he isnt afraid to make enemies and antagonize people.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you could argue i am overstating how easy aggressiveness can be faked, but what he did was nothing impressive. very easily fakeable imo

Status
Not open for further replies.