Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I also voted Melkor here

+

votes here have no merit so it only works if I show him that my vote is on him legit
yeah, like you said

Melkor you called it here before using the website to get a reaction

but didn't for me

so you knew you could vote her to put pressure

@Ratchet you had 4 scum reads earlier on during the game but were your game only focused on pushing a noobie to claim this day phase and then dip?

What happened to your other 3 scum reads, since they won't get pressurised are you not going to ask for their claims? Charlie was posting recently why don't you try my friend.

Frankly speaking your gameplay doesn't feel like townie in any manner Ratchet. I can only think of two genuine reasons Town would have to ask for claim in the game, 1)to decide on right lynch when in doubt and not want to take chances, and 2) when Town is too focused on a single player that it is absolutely necessary to solve him and move to other players. But what you did was neither of that and what qualifies as boldly fishing for claim, could even be a setup to push him to lynch since he's easily getting pressurised and reacting which is what we call an easier lynch/low hanging fruit.

The very case on him was also very weak, the vote thing was looked into too deep by you ignoring that T Pein asked him to vote with him, also not providing him the benefit of doubt that a new player deserves. Instead you kept pressuring him which a scum would do to a LHF.

I made notes of those that shaded DrIndigo, some voted some just put him in their scum reads to join onto later. Anyhow the focus is you rn.

Also did not forgotten how you called me out on playing earlier, that felt weird. You do realise you also has fair share of fluffs about wine and drinking, so what was even that? Was that reaction to me asking Reborn reads on you?​

I like T-Pein in this game and I have been mindmelding with him. His approach towards Indigo strikes to me as town who is being helpful and him asking Indigo to vote Ratchet with him feels like town who believes in his read and I don't think scum T-Pein would white knight Indigo like that.

Like what T-Pein said earlier Ratchet asking Indigo to claim which looked like he wanted the claim now saying it is a valid defense was suspicious and it looked like fishing. Instead of instantly claiming a player getting suspected should interact more with the players, who do they suspect, what are their thoughts and you don't want to expose your role in front of scum so quickly like that because there will always be a chance you could make players reevaluate their read.

If it comes to the point when you still have the most votes when it is close to end of day then I would recommend to claim since a mislynch is bad.

Melkor not really

Ratchet playing the same as last game, where he was scum. Thats my reasoning
You voted Melkor and in this post you said Ratchet is playing same as last game where he was scum and are you suspecting both of them are scum?

@Ratchet you had 4 scum reads earlier on during the game but were your game only focused on pushing a noobie to claim this day phase and then dip?

What happened to your other 3 scum reads, since they won't get pressurised are you not going to ask for their claims? Charlie was posting recently why don't you try my friend.

Frankly speaking your gameplay doesn't feel like townie in any manner Ratchet. I can only think of two genuine reasons Town would have to ask for claim in the game, 1)to decide on right lynch when in doubt and not want to take chances, and 2) when Town is too focused on a single player that it is absolutely necessary to solve him and move to other players. But what you did was neither of that and what qualifies as boldly fishing for claim, could even be a setup to push him to lynch since he's easily getting pressurised and reacting which is what we call an easier lynch/low hanging fruit.

The very case on him was also very weak, the vote thing was looked into too deep by you ignoring that T Pein asked him to vote with him, also not providing him the benefit of doubt that a new player deserves. Instead you kept pressuring him which a scum would do to a LHF.

I made notes of those that shaded DrIndigo, some voted some just put him in their scum reads to join onto later. Anyhow the focus is you rn.

Also did not forgotten how you called me out on playing earlier, that felt weird. You do realise you also has fair share of fluffs about wine and drinking, so what was even that? Was that reaction to me asking Reborn reads on you?​
This post is sort of similar to mine and you ninja'd me.

Ratchet playing the same as last game, where he was scum. Thats my reasoning
Scummy in general, yeah. But in the same way he was in previous way? How? Unless you think Ingo is his scummate and he's being bussed.

That's actually good point. You can say that Aries wasn't there or that Ekko wasn't there, but I was. Not that I like getting pressured D1, but it's weird I wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.