Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phoenix D. King

You're saying you voted Indigo for reaction, right.

I voted you to bait a reaction…
I really don't buy it. What if Indigo wasn't looking at website? Haven't really pushed him here other than saying you think he's mafia. I know, I know, we're supposed to vote on website. But it's not about vote itself. It's about "it's for reaction part". To me it looked like slowly building wagon, hoping more people will hop on it and when you got called out, you came up with reaction thing. Not sure why, since you said you scumread him to begin with. You can vote people you scum read just because you scum read them.

But what's even more interesting, you decided to unvote based on reaction. Meaning reaction made you believe he's not scum (that's where you started from on him, right). Can you highlight parts of his reaction that made you change your mind?

You know what...
Honestly i find Ratchet annoying as fuck

Would you vote with me on him
And that's interesting. Have you had any interactions with Ratchet? Where does this annoyment comes from? I get why Indigo could be annoyed, but why you? Again, that looks like attempt to build up any wagon, if not on Melkor then on Indigo, if not on Indigo then on Ratchet.

You can find anyone annoying, but being annoying doesn't mean someone's scum.

Ratchet playing the same as last game, where he was scum. Thats my reasoning
Not sure whether you answered this question. What do you mean by that? Like in a few sentences please.

@Phoenix D. King

You're saying you voted Indigo for reaction, right.

I really don't buy it. What if Indigo wasn't looking at website? Haven't really pushed him here other than saying you think he's mafia. I know, I know, we're supposed to vote on website. But it's not about vote itself. It's about "it's for reaction part". To me it looked like slowly building wagon, hoping more people will hop on it and when you got called out, you came up with reaction thing. Not sure why, since you said you scumread him to begin with. You can vote people you scum read just because you scum read them.

But what's even more interesting, you decided to unvote based on reaction. Meaning reaction made you believe he's not scum (that's where you started from on him, right). Can you highlight parts of his reaction that made you change your mind?

And that's interesting. Have you had any interactions with Ratchet? Where does this annoyment comes from? I get why Indigo could be annoyed, but why you? Again, that looks like attempt to build up any wagon, if not on Melkor then on Indigo, if not on Indigo then on Ratchet.

You can find anyone annoying, but being annoying doesn't mean someone's scum.

Not sure whether you answered this question. What do you mean by that? Like in a few sentences please.
I was never going to vote him today… once I got his reaction I started an opinion on him. Have not made a decision on it because its a small sample size.

Ratchet played uber aggressive, doing the same thing of seemingly random scumreading and claim pushing. He was scum last game and did this, so i just noted his playstyle didnt change

Plausible, or a confirmable role, etc.
Only confirmable role I can think of is revive. Everything else you can fake or isn't exclusive to town. And if we're talking about flavour, it's really up to host.

Already conceded that my request was hasty.
What I'm saying is that you said that only after people asked you to claim.

I don't feel like I need to address every last thing.
It wouldn't hurt to at least make it clear you haven't completely ignored it. You wouldn't have people questioning you because of that now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Only confirmable role I can think of is revive. Everything else you can fake or isn't exclusive to town. And if we're talking about flavour, it's really up to host.
Almost any investigative role bar alignment cop, vig, roleblocker, redirector to an extent

If I told him I was voting for a reaction, he wouldnt have reacted…
Any reason why you wanted to bait reaction from him in particular?

Ratchet played uber aggressive, doing the same thing of seemingly random scumreading and claim pushing. He was scum last game and did this, so i just noted his playstyle didnt change
But then again, last game he's been bussing his teammates. Meaning if he's acting like last game, wouldn't it make Indigo his scummate in your eyes? Also, was he pushing claims last game? More than others I mean.

Almost any investigative role bar alignment cop, vig, roleblocker, redirector to an extent
Thing is, investigator can be mafia role cop. Vig can be regular mafia member. Roleblocks and redirects are pretty common for scums too. Meaning it all could be fake anyway.

Pointing out you started caring about that when you, not someone else, was asked for claim. I get everyone thinks about themself though.

Do I strike you as someone concerned by that? If you want to nitpick and call it scum
hunting, be my guest.
Tbh, it looks like you are bit concerned

I

Indigo

And do you like Phoenix more now after he engaged with you after your vote on him?

I actually like you more now after you gave some thoughts. More than Phoenix.
I don't like him better, i actually like him even less, as in i think it was scum behaviour.

Because as soon as i voted for him, even without tagging, he responded very quickly.

So, it's clear he is an active player that keeps reading the thread, but didn't do anything when i was questioning him on the the straight, even quoting him, he ignored completely on purpose.

I only removed my vote because it's clear to me right now that i'm the only one that has this "sus" feeling against Phoenix, so i have removed my vote for now and i'm following the discussion to see the possible lynch targets that come up in this D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.