Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
@Ratchet you had 4 scum reads earlier on during the game but were your game only focused on pushing a noobie to claim this day phase and then dip?

What happened to your other 3 scum reads, since they won't get pressurised are you not going to ask for their claims? Charlie was posting recently why don't you try my friend.

Frankly speaking your gameplay doesn't feel like townie in any manner Ratchet. I can only think of two genuine reasons Town would have to ask for claim in the game, 1)to decide on right lynch when in doubt and not want to take chances, and 2) when Town is too focused on a single player that it is absolutely necessary to solve him and move to other players. But what you did was neither of that and what qualifies as boldly fishing for claim, could even be a setup to push him to lynch since he's easily getting pressurised and reacting which is what we call an easier lynch/low hanging fruit.

The very case on him was also very weak, the vote thing was looked into too deep by you ignoring that T Pein asked him to vote with him, also not providing him the benefit of doubt that a new player deserves. Instead you kept pressuring him which a scum would do to a LHF.

I made notes of those that shaded DrIndigo, some voted some just put him in their scum reads to join onto later. Anyhow the focus is you rn.

Also did not forgotten how you called me out on playing earlier, that felt weird. You do realise you also has fair share of fluffs about wine and drinking, so what was even that? Was that reaction to me asking Reborn reads on you?​
inb4 those 4 are his scum mates:kobeha:

hes posting a lot but i dont see anything really meaningful coming from him to solve the game

plus i didnt like how he was saying not to engage with ekko and if u find ekko scummy, to just stay quiet and use ur abilities on him
town strives on communication and engagement
if u silently suspect someone and say nothing about it in the thread, thats not going to help anyone. u should push someone if u find them scummy bc what if town ends up mislynching a different person?? if u spoke up and made a case on the person u found scummy, perhaps other ppl might agree with u and it will help us lynch the right person

hes posting a lot but i dont see anything really meaningful coming from him to solve the game

plus i didnt like how he was saying not to engage with ekko and if u find ekko scummy, to just stay quiet and use ur abilities on him
if u silently suspect someone and say nothing about it in the thread, thats not going to help anyone. u should push someone if u find them scummy bc what if town ends up mislynching a different person?? if u spoke up and made a case on the person u found scummy, perhaps other ppl might agree with u and it will help us lynch the right person
idk if i worded my thinking clearly enough, i hope it made sense tho^^

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

ekko is always pissing someone off so i usually try not to judge that.
The one thing i don't like is the fact ariess seemed to be hinting at his role too easily

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Stop going after my waifubro you buliies

It's actually sound logic if you have been playing/hosting aslong as I have. 10 years...
Which is why I said to not engage him, the thread getting derailed is always going to be the outcome. Hard to be you know be scum hunting when a thread is derailed. You subbed in for someone who took things personal with ekko, it won't be the first and I'm sure it won't be the last this happens. Like I said before if you want to engage him then be my guest, I'm just giving out advise for those that don't want to get a headache and actually want to contribute or play

ekko is always pissing someone off so i usually try not to judge that.
The one thing i don't like is the fact ariess seemed to be hinting at his role too easily
Yeah it's called not being concerned, rather you or anyone else finds me scum or not I honestly don't care. If this response or any of my past or future responses give ya more ammo to use against me as scum be my guest. Beep boop

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Qualify this, please.
This is nothing concrete, just bunch of small things.

Going with this claim fishing and changing mind after being called out.

Like I said, you should probably claim. If it's solid enough we can move on.
I think a claim from him would be useful, yes. I probably jumped the gun a tad, and should have established a consensus for said claim first, admittedly.

As for claiming, I'll do so with about 6-8 votes.
What makes claim solid enough? Arya was solid claim last game and it was fake. I get idea of asking for claims. Just this "solid enough" sounds pretty random.

Also thing that you want him to claim at 3, while you said you'll claim if there are like 6-8 votes on you. Like 3 and 8. Difference between these numbers is 25% of playerbase. When it's about Indigo claiming, you want it asap. When people asked you to claim you had this "you know what, maybe I was to fast, we need more votes to claim" reflection. I mean, that's convenient timing.
-----
Dropping Aries an my name as scum without any follow up. And I have zero issues with being read as scum, but your reasoning was that my post I wrote when I was tired af was insincere or something like that. Also one tinfoil of mine, but I don't want to bring up tinfoils this early.
-----
You've been pushing Indigo and when he talked back, you decided to ignore it. Explanation was that:

I don't need to respond based on the length of posts.
And it doesn't matter if it's long or short. What does matter is that it's directed to you. If you agree, you can say that. If you thinks it's bull of crap, you can say that. Ignoring it leaves (right or not) impression that you don't care what he says. And you can't be 100% he's scum D1.

So yeah, that doesn't leave good impression for me. I agree with you on Fuji though. I mean that Ekko jumped on him for no good reason. Maybe for reaction? Idk.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
What makes claim solid enough? Arya was solid claim last game and it was fake. I get idea of asking for claims. Just this "solid enough" sounds pretty random.
Plausible, or a confirmable role, etc.
Also thing that you want him to claim at 3, while you said you'll claim if there are like 6-8 votes on you.
Already conceded that my request was hasty.
And it doesn't matter if it's long or short. What does matter is that it's directed to you. If you agree, you can say that. If you thinks it's bull of crap, you can say that. Ignoring it leaves (right or not) impression that you don't care what he says. And you can't be 100% he's scum D1.
I don't feel like I need to address every last thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.