Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Once again, i don't know how i should react. I don't have a 1000 hours into the game and know how i should react to everything.

You keep expecting me to "work" in some kind of way.

This is my legit human reaction, that's it.
Don't let it get to you and react as yourself

Pikachu agrees

I

Indigo

You know what...
Honestly i find Ratchet annoying as fuck

Would you vote with me on him
No, because now if i do that

a bunch of people are gonna say i'm just band wagoning or trying to appease you to not get lynched, and end up getting lynched that way

that's what they already accused me of before, they said i made that Udell vote to appease Ekko somehow

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If i was in your position, and you were town, i don't see how i could come to the conclusion that i'm sucm just because of a joke. Because i would have the same sense of humour to see that i was joking on that Udell vote.

But if you were scum, then your entire decision making does work for me, because you tunnel someone day one with the worst fucking excuse and try to get them lynched or at least force their hand to claim, so that you can see if he's a valuable target to kill off at night.

Especially ignoring my defense and saying it's just "not good enough for me" feels like complete blind targeting.
But if you get lynched and flip Town, that reflects poorly on me. Your claim is a perfectly valid defence. By all means, you don't need to claim at my demand. You're free to pursue a consensus for it.

I

Indigo

Calm down bruh i won't let you get lynched.

Do one thing, look into those that sus you and you feel can be scum. Gimme your reads on em
Lord Melkor i can't tell if he is scum or not, he changed his vote two or three times already, and he seems kinda wild just trying to get someone lynched at any cost. Most of the time he shows up, posts his vote first and then talks to other people that are targeting the same person.

Phoenix is very sus to me, he says he voted for me to get a reaction, yet he only did it on the website and didn't say anything on the thread, so if i didn't check the website he wouldn't get any reactions at all. If he was trying to get a reaction, then he should've posted here front and center so i could see it. He also said he would remove his vote because he already got the reaction he wanted, yet he hasn't taken his vote off me yet. And i already had been voted for two other people on the website, so i was already giving any reaction i would anyway.

Ratchet i already said everything basically, has been targeting me from the start because of how i reacted to Ekko calling me scum and later on because of a joke vote i did on Udell. I defended myself and got completely ignored, hours later when asked why he ignored my defense, all i got was "your defense wasnt good enough, now claim your role day 1 please".

Ekko isn't sus to me right now after a few pages, i learned he just voted and targeted everyone that showed up after me, was trying to get conclusions out of that.

So i'm more sus of Pheonix and Ratchet of course.

I

Indigo

Lord Melkor i can't tell if he is scum or not, he changed his vote two or three times already, and he seems kinda wild just trying to get someone lynched at any cost. Most of the time he shows up, posts his vote first and then talks to other people that are targeting the same person.

Phoenix is very sus to me, he says he voted for me to get a reaction, yet he only did it on the website and didn't say anything on the thread, so if i didn't check the website he wouldn't get any reactions at all. If he was trying to get a reaction, then he should've posted here front and center so i could see it. He also said he would remove his vote because he already got the reaction he wanted, yet he hasn't taken his vote off me yet. And i already had been voted for two other people on the website, so i was already giving any reaction i would anyway.

Ratchet i already said everything basically, has been targeting me from the start because of how i reacted to Ekko calling me scum and later on because of a joke vote i did on Udell. I defended myself and got completely ignored, hours later when asked why he ignored my defense, all i got was "your defense wasnt good enough, now claim your role day 1 please".

Ekko isn't sus to me right now after a few pages, i learned he just voted and targeted everyone that showed up after me, was trying to get conclusions out of that.

Phoenix took his vote away now, or maybe the website took longer to update.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

phoenix removed his vote from you already

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Read till page 13

Here what I feel

Aries - His posts look like he is trying to blend with town. There is no ounce of scum hunting in his posts. He is active yet it seems he is just beating around the bush.

Doctor indigo - His posts look defensive. He immediately switched vote to udell without questioning. This makes me feel that he is under pressure. Could be due to this is his second game.

Blue and blue pero - too much fluff posts. No substance or engagement with others in any meaningful way

Well blue plays like this but not sure pero does too or not.

Ekko - all over the place. He voted on many so far but didn't push anyone till now.

Udell - came out aggressively. His push against Ekko seemed more like spite push because many others were also fluffing. However, his frustration seem genuine.

Charlie - his scum hunting. Good thing. There was also one post which I noticed. This posts appeared as if Charlie having TMI or a really good take on his part. I have to see how he plays but I am giving him benefits of doubt based on his other posts which give vibes of sucm hunting.

What if I like prequels tho?

That's easy, everyone knows he's GF.

How do you even add tags? .-.

Now, you sure signing contract with potential hostile indie is good idea? Only one person will take reward. Everyone participating ends up with signed contract. This will backfire as hell, I'm telling you rn. I'm staying the f out of this.

Lord Melkor - His posts are just weird lol. No read on him till now.

Phoenix - noticed one or two good things. Town lean

Fuji - looking a bit off but not enough to make any case on him.

Ratchet - have to see more because till page 13 he had few posts and based on my understanding of his meta (which isn't good) I have nothing much to say on him as of page 13

Tac - Inactive

I

Indigo

Read till page 13

Here what I feel

Aries - His posts look like he is trying to blend with town. There is no ounce of scum hunting in his posts. He is active yet it seems he is just beating around the bush.

Doctor indigo - His posts look defensive. He immediately switched vote to udell without questioning. This makes me feel that he is under pressure. Could be due to this is his second game.

Blue and blue pero - too much fluff posts. No substance or engagement with others in any meaningful way

Ekko - all over the place. He voted on many so far but didn't push anyone till now.

Udell - came out aggressively. His push against Ekko seemed more like spite push because many others were also fluffing. However, his frustration seem genuine.

Charlie - his scum hunting. Good thing. There was also one post which I noticed. This posts appeared as if Charlie having TMI or a really good take on his part. I have to see how he plays but I am giving him benefits of doubt based on his other posts which give vibes of sucm hunting.

Ratchet - have to see more because till page 13 he had few posts and based on my understanding of his meta (which isn't good) I have nothing much to say on him as of page 13

Tac - Inactive
I ask that you keep reading, i wanna see your takes on the rest of the pages.

I feel alienated playing Mafia here in WorstGen, you guys are judging me on assumptions i have no idea about. You're basically saying there's a "right way" to act if i was town. Well i don't know that way, because this is my second fucking game. It's like you're expecting me to make moves and decisions like an expert already.
I hate D1s with passion myself. People are jumping on literally everything to get lynch. Like my prime example of saying "good luck to my team" in my first game where I was almost lynched because apparently town isn't a team. I was town doctor btw.

Just because there's no answer to everything you're saying, doesn't mean people aren't reading it, btw. I think you made your pov clear and that's important. I'd try to focus on something else if that's getting out of hand. Usually D2 is where we can really start talking based on Lynch, night kills and things like that. D1 can be rough, but don't get discouraged :)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Read till page 13

Here what I feel

Tac - Inactive
With charlie are you referring to the bountyhunter event?
It may not be tmi cause in the DAL game we had shop to buy items that turned out to be a trap from scum.
I think @Charlie just learned from experience here since i also thought about the possibility of it being a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.