Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thing is, investigator can be mafia role cop.
A rolecop wouldn't receive targets.
Vig can be regular mafia member.
Not so. They would be unable to explain the lack of extra kill.
Roleblocks and redirects are pretty common for scums too. Meaning it all could be fake anyway.
Sure. I think you're missing my point. A claim isn't solving the game, it's informing our reads. Just because something can be faked, doesn't mean it isn't useful information.
Tbh, it looks like you are bit concerned
You're mistaken, then.

This is nothing concrete, just bunch of small things.

Going with this claim fishing and changing mind after being called out.

What makes claim solid enough? Arya was solid claim last game and it was fake. I get idea of asking for claims. Just this "solid enough" sounds pretty random.

Also thing that you want him to claim at 3, while you said you'll claim if there are like 6-8 votes on you. Like 3 and 8. Difference between these numbers is 25% of playerbase. When it's about Indigo claiming, you want it asap. When people asked you to claim you had this "you know what, maybe I was to fast, we need more votes to claim" reflection. I mean, that's convenient timing.
-----
Dropping Aries an my name as scum without any follow up. And I have zero issues with being read as scum, but your reasoning was that my post I wrote when I was tired af was insincere or something like that. Also one tinfoil of mine, but I don't want to bring up tinfoils this early.
-----
You've been pushing Indigo and when he talked back, you decided to ignore it. Explanation was that:

And it doesn't matter if it's long or short. What does matter is that it's directed to you. If you agree, you can say that. If you thinks it's bull of crap, you can say that. Ignoring it leaves (right or not) impression that you don't care what he says. And you can't be 100% he's scum D1.

So yeah, that doesn't leave good impression for me. I agree with you on Fuji though. I mean that Ekko jumped on him for no good reason. Maybe for reaction? Idk.
Yes, Ratchet looks a bit clumsy with his play right now.

Though this makes me wonder if scum Ratchet would make himself look clumsy? He was really careful when he was my scum teammate in GOT game.

Yes, Ratchet looks a bit clumsy with his play right now.

Though this makes me wonder if scum Ratchet would make himself look clumsy? He was really careful when he was my scum teammate in GOT game.
he is not a n00b
he will try and trick you obviously.
Last game he was doing the "naive poster" thing.
he not gonna act the same every game.
he is capable of bussing the hell out of his mates tho and you know this.
He should never make it to EOD imho

Sure. I think you're missing my point. A claim isn't solving the game, it's informing our reads. Just because something can be faked, doesn't mean it isn't useful information.
I mean sure. That and you can't backpedal on this claim later on. That's why claim itself isn't bad. It's "solid" part turned me off

You want me to give my opinion on someone finding me annoying?
Nah, maybe it looked unfortunate. I mean on this kind of reasoning. You think it's genuine or he's trying to buddy Indigo.

I

Indigo

@DoctorIndigo

toughts on Ratchet now?
he wanted you to claim on 3 but he wanted 8 on him in order to claim.
It's pretty scummy.

at least he already said he might've jumped the gun on asking me to claim. So now that he has "recalibrated", he thinks 8 votes are necessary to ask for claims.

i will be honest, i actually would like to go harder and even vote for Ratchet right now. But i am scard of being accused of getting into a wagon and trying to appease you or other players, because that's what he already called me with that Udell vote i did for jokes.

Ratchet

I wouldn't be against a Phoenix lynch Day 1. I think his reads lack any substance to them, his claim that he was moving his vote to pressure was pretty poor given that there was a lack of any real pressure being applied, and his choice of suspects give me the impression he is going with the flow of the thread.

It's pretty scummy.

at least he already said he might've jumped the gun on asking me to claim. So now that he has "recalibrated", he thinks 8 votes are necessary to ask for claims.

i will be honest, i actually would like to go harder and even vote for Ratchet right now. But i am scard of being accused of getting into a wagon and trying to appease you or other players, because that's what he already called me with that Udell vote i did for jokes.
bruh...

I

Indigo

I wouldn't be against a Phoenix lynch Day 1. I think his reads lack any substance to them, his claim that he was moving his vote to pressure was pretty poor given that there was a lack of any real pressure being applied, and his choice of suspects give me the impression he is going with the flow of the thread.
to me it was weird he said he would vote me for pressure and a reaction, when i already had two votes on myself from you and Melkor and also doing it only on the website

Ratchet

mean sure. That and you can't backpedal on this claim later on. That's why claim itself isn't bad. It's "solid" part turned me off
I don't understand your point of contention. A solid claim is something that's either proveable, plausible or not work risking Day 1 (like a Cop claim perhaps).
Nah, maybe it looked unfortunate. I mean on this kind of reasoning. You think it's genuine or he's trying to buddy Indigo.
Hard to tell. He probably does find me annoying.
If you think I'm scum, why does what I say matter?

That doesn't really look good on you. Not voting part. Just that you're worried of people's reaction. I mean, even if you're ending up as lynched town, you can still win with town. Lynching scums is great but if your lynch provides town with useful information, it's not the end of the world. You know you're town, but we don't. Assuming you're town and I'm not wasting my time, that is xd

What do you think of Phoenix? And Melkor, why not

I don't like him better, i actually like him even less, as in i think it was scum behaviour.

Because as soon as i voted for him, even without tagging, he responded very quickly.

So, it's clear he is an active player that keeps reading the thread, but didn't do anything when i was questioning him on the the straight, even quoting him, he ignored completely on purpose.

I only removed my vote because it's clear to me right now that i'm the only one that has this "sus" feeling against Phoenix, so i have removed my vote for now and i'm following the discussion to see the possible lynch targets that come up in this D1.
You should not remove your votes that easily, you can push further and others could you join you then.

I agree with your thoughts on Phoenix, though as scum in GOT game he was reacting to people sussing him as I recall.

[Unvote]

I think I would vote either Pheonix or Ratchet at this point.

I like Charlie, Yo Tan Wa, Reborn, T-Pein so far. Aries is annoying, but I saw him playing this way as town too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's pretty scummy.

i dont think anyone will find you scummy for voting ratchet right now

Status
Not open for further replies.