Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
@Ratchet how was work this morning, u still drunk m8? why r u being voted.
hit me up with a summary from ur PoV
Work was rough. Drank lots of water and tea. Still feel a bit off.

I suggested Indigo should claim, and his defence was emotional (threatening to stop playing Mafia here). However, he had a lack of votes, so I was rather hasty in my request. The accusation is I am tunneling a new player, and apparently ignoring other slots. That's about it, as best I remember.
 
I

Indigo

hi
someone help a brother out with a summary
where we at rn
Melkor, Ratchet and Phoenix went after me when you accused me of being scum at the start, mainly Ratchet

i defended myself and he ignored me, then Ratchet tried to make me claim my role with these 3 votes alone

Phoenix also did some sketchy things with voting me on the website but not calling it out here, when questioned he said he wanted to get a reaction

now many went on Ratchet

i still think Phoenix is sus

and Melkor was kinda wild, just voting on anyone and trying to get a wagon going
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
i would like u to talk to me first whats going on
and why is the defeatist attitude
Not defeatist, I think there is, or should be, approximately 0 chance of me being lynched today. I also think several behaviours have been highlighted in my wagon so far, with Melkor and Phoenix looking the worst to me.
 
Not defeatist, I think there is, or should be, approximately 0 chance of me being lynched today. I also think several behaviours have been highlighted in my wagon so far, with Melkor and Phoenix looking the worst to me.
I have not voted you at all.

My vote is on Pheonix right now, it was on Indigo and Pero earlier.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
Work was rough. Drank lots of water and tea. Still feel a bit off.

I suggested Indigo should claim, and his defence was emotional (threatening to stop playing Mafia here). However, he had a lack of votes, so I was rather hasty in my request. The accusation is I am tunneling a new player, and apparently ignoring other slots. That's about it, as best I remember.
what page does this start from
im not reading full day until later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top