Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What are ya doing Usopp
what do u think?

Ratchet is getting lynched this day phase if he doesn't convince us otherwise somehow, i dont like you undermining our reads without addressing it any manner, and just excusing it not wise to lynch an active player.
i wont oppose a ratchet lynch, but does it have to be in day 1?
your reads deserve to be undermined because they are nonexistent
present me with better ones then i may reconsider

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
See, at some point Yo Tan Wa you're going to need to have some substance to your argument. I feel like you're more interested in making some kind of point here than you are in catching scum. You had a post earlier where you insisted this was how you were going to play, which struck me as fairly townie, and I don't think you're confident enough scum to lead to mislynch like this Day 1, so I actually think overall the evidence suggests that you're Town.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not a fan of how Ratchet is picking on you.
Lets lynch him out of here tbh.
How ratchet is picking on indigo?

All he did is question indigo on why he immediately switched vote to udell when you asked?

Infact, when you asked indigo to vote udell and he immediately switched then it should have been you who were suppose to question indigo on why he voted udell just because you asked. But you didn't.

I

Indigo

that's cap Ratchet

most of my posts were defending myself, i wasn't trying to move the attention to anyone else

in fact, you were the one that kept telling me that i should go and challenge other people's reasons for voting me, the first time it was Ekko, if i did that, then i would've pushed attention away
you're just gonna ignore this too right @Ratchet ?

See, at some point Yo Tan Wa you're going to need to have some substance to your argument. I feel like you're more interested in making some kind of point here than you are in catching scum. You had a post earlier where you insisted this was how you were going to play, which struck me as fairly townie, and I don't think you're confident enough scum to lead to mislynch like this Day 1, so I actually think overall the evidence suggests that you're Town.
I'm and i dont feel you are, atleast not so far. Like i said unless you help show me you are townie I'm going to be pushing your lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think anyone so far read udell town just because of his aggressiveness.

Aggression was one thing but theway he came out targetting solely you for fluffing implies only two things to me

He is town and he pushed spite Lynch for you

Second, he is scum and you are his buddy.
fuji more or less did town read him for the aggression

i dont see a world where udell/me can be partnered there

Ratchet

you're just gonna ignore this too right @Ratchet ?
Why are you concerned? If you believe me to be Scum, then whether I reply to you or not shouldn't matter.
I'm and i dont feel you are, atleast not so far. Like i said unless you help show me you are townie I'm going to be pushing your lynch.
See, the problem is your starting point here is one where you are looking for excuses to push a lynch onto me. I don't believe you think you've caught scum here, and I don't think you are really evaluating my responses either.

How ratchet is picking on indigo?

All he did is question indigo on why he immediately switched vote to udell when you asked?

Infact, when you asked indigo to vote udell and he immediately switched then it should have been you who were suppose to question indigo on why he voted udell just because you asked. But you didn't.
No he did more than that.

Are ya caught up Reborn? This defense otherwise look bad from you.

I

Indigo

Why are you concerned? If you believe me to be Scum, then whether I reply to you or not shouldn't matter.
Because i wanna make sure you're scum, if you're town obviously i don't want to lynch you.

But communication is key for town, yet you accuse me, i defend myself and then you just ignore me. You don't follow up the conversation.

You've already did this twice to me. And this last one was a straight up lie, saying i was trying to put the attention on others.

It is not about making a point Ratchet we have had differences before have you seen me lynch vig you ever based on that. Even in Tac game when i gave up playing i didn't push you in end realising you were town,

I feel there's enough posts to see a scum from your game so far. For D1 this is as good as it gets.
You also ignored my case on you like you did as scum last game. You ignored everything until now when i made it known I'm pushing ya for lynch.

Ratchet

Because i wanna make sure you're scum, if you're town obviously i don't want to lynch you.
And how, exactly, are you doing that? What evidence do you have to show you trying to figure out my alignment?
You've already did this twice to me. And this last one was a straight up lie
There is a difference between a lie and an interpretation you disagree with. From my perspective, you were unsure of how to handle early pressure, noticed Udell was also under some pressure, and latched onto it. You say otherwise, because of course you do, but I'm not just going to agree.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No he did more than that.

Are ya caught up Reborn? This defense otherwise look bad from you.
Still reading

What more than that? He pushed for indigo. Put pressure on a player that is playing his second game.

As a scum it's really a bold move to make because that put ratchet on limelight. It doesn't irk of mafia play to me but jester or town.

Also, as if I care what you think me. I will read players according to how I feel and not on the basis of how it appears to you.

what do u think?

i wont oppose a ratchet lynch, but does it have to be in day 1?
your reads deserve to be undermined because they are nonexistent
present me with better ones then i may reconsider
I don't think anything good, undermining other reads and letting em scum hunt is never good in my books.

If ya feel there's a better lynch push for it. Why does it matter it is D1 or not,, do i wait with my reads to D3 to lynch him? Why?
Non existent is what i disagree on.

Ratchet

It is not about making a point Ratchet we have had differences before have you seen me lynch vig you ever based on that. Even in Tac game when i gave up playing i didn't push you in end realising you were town,
I'm not sure what point you're attempting to make here.
I feel there's enough posts to see a scum from your game so far. For D1 this is as good as it gets.
It's really not. Your entire case has been to take behaviour that is fairly independent of alignment, assign an anti-town motive towards it, and then claim that said behaviour is actually inherently scummy.

Since you said you are caught up you should have been able to see my posts and you will see I suspect Ratchet.

My first defence will be to point out that the game state. The reasons for my lynch are mostly weak, with no one really having made a strong case. That's fine, it's Day 1. I'm pretty sure the ones pushing for the lynch the most have their reasons, but I don't have much issue with that. I believe Scum will be more likely found amongst those that "scum read" me, but won't place a vote (yet). About 5 players will have a good idea that I'm not scum, so that's notable.

There have been no real wagons taking off. Scum don't want to push anything right now, they want the game to stay roughly where it is so they can leverage this position later. This is one indicator that suggests I am in fact Town.
In this post you said scum would be the ones who are suspecting you but not voting you.

See, the problem is your starting point here is one where you are looking for excuses to push a lynch onto me. I don't believe you think you've caught scum here, and I don't think you are really evaluating my responses either.
And in this post you said to Yo he is looking for excuses to push a lynch on you which looked like you think he is not town and he is voting you.

Still reading

What more than that? He pushed for indigo. Put pressure on a player that is playing his second game.

As a scum it's really a bold move to make because that put ratchet on limelight. It doesn't irk of mafia play to me but jester or town.

Also, as if I care what you think me. I will read players according to how I feel and not on the basis of how it appears to you.
Why do ya need to feel to come defend then when you don't know what he's been pushed for? You should be curious about it then making conclusions here, since you haven't caught up.your stand is opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.