Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would like to keep track of the votes, its bothering me a lot rn and will keep doing so. Already asked Worst in my PM but he hasn't answered yet so Im wondering if its a bug on my end or if its generalized.
yea but how does that help u now for u to keep mentioning it multiple times?

if you are that interested in vote tracking, give a vote count will ya

Emil

Certified Memelord
You yourself admitted that you cannot read me and mostly always scum read me until you get it right once in a blue moon.

Stop being dumb mate.
maybe it is a blue moon today
you shouldn't take my word for anything given i am the one accusing u now

Hi Ratchet, all good?

so let me explain myself, because you seem to be gunning at me hard

The first line is about me saying "i'm not a scum because i'm a new player and Drago doesn't want me to fuck up the game" is clearly a joke, and if there's is some kind of "ethos" that hosts have to follow, i have no idea about that really. Still, i was mostly making a joke, it's the first day and just a few pages in.

The second line, you're saying my vote doesn't make much sense and that i should've gone after Ekko's reasons for scum reading myself . Let's go one at a time i guess.

The vote i did for basically nothing, like i said before voting and leaving, we still have 48 hours left in this DP and i could change my vote after coming back from my exam. I had no intentions for voting on Udell, but T-Pein made a joke about me voting for him before going out for the exam, so i did it as a joke.

By your own logic, if i'm scum, making this vote and getting all the attention for myself would be stupid. You used the same logic to say that's the reason Udell isn't scum, yet it doesn't count for me, just counts for Udell.

Anyway, note taken i can't make jokes in this game, i must take it seriously 100% all the time. I'm sorry, i like jokes.

The second thing: i didn't go against Ekko because it would make me look like scum, you guys operate and analyze people in a weird way imo, because you guys have a lot more experience playing mafia in the forum and it feels kinda alien to me. It felt like if i went after Ekko just because of those first comments, it would make me look even more dramatic as some people said here.

You guys have all these "you should do that in the first day" "you shouldn't do that in the first day".

It feels like i'm not playing the same game.

Remember, i only have 1 other game of experience, in that game Ekko was scum and pretty much lead the game and made people go after townies and afk players. You were there in that game.

Pretty much this, perfectly said.

You guys have so much experience about playing with and against Ekko, that it felt like no matter how i responded to Ekko calling me scum, would make me look like scum. That's what it felt like to me at least.

Yet everybody calling me scum already has some kind of "right way" i should've responded to that. I don't fucking know that.

:crazwhat:
Not a fan of how Ratchet is picking on you.
Lets lynch him out of here tbh.

maybe it is a blue moon today
you shouldn't take my word for anything given i am the one accusing u now
Oh I don't, I've been mostly ignoring you when you started tunneling me. Its just that you finding my worries about the votes disappearing and old votes not being shown to be '' nervoussness'' when Im out there memeing with Ratchet and Charlie not only laughable but insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.