Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

This goes against the ethos under which Drago operates as a host

This vote doesn't make much sense to me. Having just been accused and voted by Ekko, you should at least be calling into question their motives, and if not motives, their accuracy, as from your perspective, it would be imprecise. Instead, you seem to have latched onto attention being driven to another slot.

Conclusion - Indigo is Scum, and Udell is not.
Hi Ratchet, all good?

so let me explain myself, because you seem to be gunning at me hard

The first line is about me saying "i'm not a scum because i'm a new player and Drago doesn't want me to fuck up the game" is clearly a joke, and if there's is some kind of "ethos" that hosts have to follow, i have no idea about that really. Still, i was mostly making a joke, it's the first day and just a few pages in.

The second line, you're saying my vote doesn't make much sense and that i should've gone after Ekko's reasons for scum reading myself . Let's go one at a time i guess.

The vote i did for basically nothing, like i said before voting and leaving, we still have 48 hours left in this DP and i could change my vote after coming back from my exam. I had no intentions for voting on Udell, but T-Pein made a joke about me voting for him before going out for the exam, so i did it as a joke.

By your own logic, if i'm scum, making this vote and getting all the attention for myself would be stupid. You used the same logic to say that's the reason Udell isn't scum, yet it doesn't count for me, just counts for Udell.

Anyway, note taken i can't make jokes in this game, i must take it seriously 100% all the time. I'm sorry, i like jokes.

The second thing: i didn't go against Ekko because it would make me look like scum, you guys operate and analyze people in a weird way imo, because you guys have a lot more experience playing mafia in the forum and it feels kinda alien to me. It felt like if i went after Ekko just because of those first comments, it would make me look even more dramatic as some people said here.

You guys have all these "you should do that in the first day" "you shouldn't do that in the first day".

It feels like i'm not playing the same game.

Remember, i only have 1 other game of experience, in that game Ekko was scum and pretty much lead the game and made people go after townies and afk players. You were there in that game.

Indigo's posts about Ekko I can understand where they are coming from because I have been in that situation before and I didn't see anything wrong with it. From what I read on their posts it looked like they were talking about a completed game of theirs with Ekko being scum who was getting players to follow him and if Indigo is town I could see them getting paranoid of a scum Ekko getting players to follow him.
Pretty much this, perfectly said.

You guys have so much experience about playing with and against Ekko, that it felt like no matter how i responded to Ekko calling me scum, would make me look like scum. That's what it felt like to me at least.

Yet everybody calling me scum already has some kind of "right way" i should've responded to that. I don't fucking know that.

:crazwhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ah okay, well we can just check from time to time if someone voted someone there and then question them for it. Id personally view anyone who votes quietly in there as scummy.

Tbh the website is gonna present a lot of problems, like CFDs and silent vote switches end of day will be much harder to do and or keep track off.
lol

Hi Ratchet, all good?

The first line is about me saying "i'm not a scum because i'm a new player and Drago doesn't want me to fuck up the game" is clearly a joke, and if there's is some kind of "ethos" that hosts have to follow, i have no idea about that really. Still, i was mostly making a joke, it's the first day and just a few pages in.

The second line, you're saying my vote doesn't make much sense and that i should've gone after Ekko's reasons for scum reading myself . Let's go one at a time i guess.

The vote i did for basically nothing, like i said before voting and leaving, we still have 48 hours left in this DP and i could change my vote after coming back from my exam. I had no intentions for voting on Udell, but T-Pein made a joke about me voting for him before going out for the exam, so i did it as a joke.

By your own logic, if i'm scum, making this vote and getting all the attention for myself would be stupid. You used the same logic to say that's the reason Udell isn't scum, yet it doesn't count for me, just counts for Udell.

Anyway, note taken i can't make jokes in this game, i must take it seriously 100% all the time. I'm sorry, i like jokes.

The second thing: i didn't go against Ekko because it would make me look like scum, you guys operate and analyze people in a weird way imo, because you guys have a lot more experience playing mafia in the forum and it feels kinda alien to me. It felt like if i went after Ekko just because of those first comments, it would make me look even more dramatic as some people said here.

You guys have all these "you should do that in the first day" "you shouldn't do that in the first day".

Remember, i only have 1 other game of experience, in that game Ekko was scum and pretty much lead the game and made people go after townies and afk players. You were there in that game.

You guys have so much experience about playing with and against Ekko, that it felt like no matter how i responded to Ekko calling me scum, would make me look like scum. That's what it felt like to me at least.

Yet everybody calling me scum already has some kind of "right way" i should've responded to that. I don't fucking know that.

Who are these people? Ratchet's reasoning for calling you scum is something I was thinking of when I saw you follow Ekko into voting Udell, it felt like an attempt to appease him to me tbh. From your perspective rn you should be after Ekko since you keep comparing it to what he did to you when he was scum but you're not, why?

I

Indigo

Who are these people? Ratchet's reasoning for calling you scum is something I was thinking of when I saw you follow Ekko into voting Udell, it felt like an attempt to appease him to me tbh. From your perspective rn you should be after Ekko since you keep comparing it to what he did to you when he was scum but you're not, why?
i didn't vote for Udell to appease Ekko, wtf?

I did it because T-Pein told me to do as a joke

where did you get that i wanted to appease Ekko?

I

Indigo

Who are these people? a bunch of people that called me scum, i did a speed read of the pages after i finished the exam, let me go back and quote all those posts

but basically people were saying

"you should've done this after Ekko said that to you"

I saw at least Melkor and Ratchet voting on me already

i think Melkor in fact is mad because i said how scummy it was of him to vote lynch Pero on the website without saying it here on the thread

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hi Ratchet, all good?

dont let it bother u too much
vote fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.