Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In this post you said scum would be the ones who are suspecting you but not voting you.
And in this post you said to Yo he is looking for excuses to push a lynch on you which looked like you think he is not town and he is voting you.
See:
See, at some point Yo Tan Wa you're going to need to have some substance to your argument. I feel like you're more interested in making some kind of point here than you are in catching scum. You had a post earlier where you insisted this was how you were going to play, which struck me as fairly townie, and I don't think you're confident enough scum to lead to mislynch like this Day 1, so I actually think overall the evidence suggests that you're Town.
Emphasis mine.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why do ya need to feel to come defend then when you don't know what he's been pushed for? You should be curious about it then making conclusions here, since you haven't caught up.your stand is opposite
Huh?

I am on page 23.

I am replying to post based on what I read so far.

It has nothing to do with what you are saying right now. I will gradually catch up and have better reads or stronger opinion

I don't know how you perceived as defence when I simply asked t-pein a question about it.

I am curious and that's why I asked t-pein a question based on what I read till page 23.

Don't know how you felt the need to jump in to question me for defending ratchet?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In fact:
Vote: Juliet

Not only do you fall under the "scum reads but no vote" pile, but you went out of your way to take two quotes to create some sort of contradiction, avoiding a post which explicitly states my read on Yo Tan Wa.

Still reading

What more than that? He pushed for indigo. Put pressure on a player that is playing his second game.

As a scum it's really a bold move to make because that put ratchet on limelight. It doesn't irk of mafia play to me but jester or town.

Also, as if I care what you think me. I will read players according to how I feel and not on the basis of how it appears to you.
I didn't realise it was reply to post from page 20

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think anything good, undermining other reads and letting em scum hunt is never good in my books.

If ya feel there's a better lynch push for it. Why does it matter it is D1 or not,, do i wait with my reads to D3 to lynch him? Why?
Non existent is what i disagree on.
phoenix or indigo r better pushes
any inactive slot is a better push
it matters because you dont lynch activity day 1. if hes town, mafia will kill him sooner or later, if hes mafia we yeet him day 3 onward. by that time hes gna leave enough interactions for us to find his mates as well, if he hadn't bussed them already

the risk outweighs the rewards. if you are not certain he is scum, which you and indigo seem to be pretty hesitant of right now towards ratchet, then you dont lynch him day 1

i dont have reasons to be paranoid of that slot yet

Ratchet has around 4 votes I think and surely in his position he would want some breathing room. Me and I think Charles suspected him and is not voting him. Ratchet being bothered by players suspecting him and not voting him is odd.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My first defence will be to point out that the game state. The reasons for my lynch are mostly weak, with no one really having made a strong case. That's fine, it's Day 1. I'm pretty sure the ones pushing for the lynch the most have their reasons, but I don't have much issue with that. I believe Scum will be more likely found amongst those that "scum read" me, but won't place a vote (yet). About 5 players will have a good idea that I'm not scum, so that's notable.
is this mechanical or?

There have been no real wagons taking off. Scum don't want to push anything right now, they want the game to stay roughly where it is so they can leverage this position later. This is one indicator that suggests I am in fact Town.
it doesnt really indicate you are town. it more so indicates scum r inactive.
there r way too many slots with barely any posts

This is really a good post. Your defence of your actions are spot on.

Tbh, I don't expect such good post and defence from a player who is playing his second game.

So, you definitely have experience playing mafia or someone made this post for you
did you read the whole thread?

:laughmoji:

Reborn meant to quote your other post.
phoenix or indigo r better pushes
any inactive slot is a better push
it matters because you dont lynch activity day 1. if hes town, mafia will kill him sooner or later, if hes mafia we yeet him day 3 onward. by that time hes gna leave enough interactions for us to find his mates as well, if he hadn't bussed them already

the risk outweighs the rewards. if you are not certain he is scum, which you and indigo seem to be pretty hesitant of right now towards ratchet, then you dont lynch him day 1

i dont have reasons to be paranoid of that slot yet
I thought you'd say Fuji. But he's also active innit?
I'm wondering why you even bother calling him out scum if you won't lynch the active players. You are just putting a target on your head this way if he's really scum.

Anyhow disagreed. The the ones you mentioned are not the best lynches, you got to convince me why than simply saying Inactive are better lynch slots.

Also always thought lynch the active scums, vig the inactive ones. Waiting until D3 to lynch players when there's no certainity you'll alive by then is not wise.

How ratchet is picking on indigo?

All he did is question indigo on why he immediately switched vote to udell when you asked?

Infact, when you asked indigo to vote udell and he immediately switched then it should have been you who were suppose to question indigo on why he voted udell just because you asked. But you didn't.
got my quotes mixed up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You will, because otherwise you'll be lynched. It's better to have Scum use their roles to take you out, than for the Town to use the lynch in that direction.
I think you're scum, and your defence did not adequately assuage my suspicion. Your reaction to pressure reads to me like Scum frustrated at the reason they've been caught.
Asking for claim 24 hrs in during 48hrs D1 is kind of nah for me.

And, this reasoning of yours is bad. You are asking for claim infers that you aren't sure on Indigo being scum or not.

If you were sure that Indigo is scum then you would have pushed his case anyhow.

Now, if indigo is town and if he has good role then you will basically feed scum a good role.

And, if he really is scum then asking for claim this early is again mute because he can simply deny you like town.

So, my question to you is why you think asking claim this early matters?

Asking for claim 24 hrs in during 48hrs D1 is kind of nah for me.

And, this reasoning of yours is bad. You are asking for claim infers that you aren't sure on Indigo being scum or not.

If you were sure that Indigo is scum then you would have pushed his case anyhow.

Now, if indigo is town and if he has good role then you will basically feed scum a good role.

And, if he really is scum then asking for claim this early is again mute because he can simply deny you like town.

So, my question to you is why you think asking claim this early matters?

and this is why you defending Ratchet seemed silly.
good that you are caught up....

Status
Not open for further replies.