Status
Not open for further replies.
I've addressed every single point you've made, repeatedly. Now answer my question - why are you entertaining lynching a Cop claim?
No you haven't. You kept saying non substance, no good reasons etc.

What where? I asked to wait to check if flavour wise cop make sense or not.

Anyhow this is weird push,, you do realise you are only claiming cop, you are not providing result that are confirming you here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No you haven't. You kept saying non substance, no good reasons etc.

What where? I asked to wait to check if flavour wise cop make sense or not.

Anyhow this is weird push,, you do realise you are only claiming cop, you are not providing result that are confirming you here?
It's Day 1. Why would you lynch a Cop claim Day 1?

Vote: YTW

And I have addressed your reasons. Over and over and over again.
Why don't ya explain your angle by properly quoting my post, instead of dismissing it not good without addressing it directly Ratchet?
Instead of doing this you claim without even being asked to, and then is puzzled if i ask someone to confirm your flavour? I got no idea about SW characters.

I'm gonna give you some time to settle down and start thinking straight.

Actually I'll just get this over with now.

Jyn Erso, Cop.

1. @Tobi
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @RippedCal
4. @Ratchet
5. @Ariess
6. @Phoenix D. King
7. @Fujishiro
8. @Juliet
9. @Blue
10. @hime
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Hayumi
13. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Reborn
15. @DoctorIndigo
16. @LethalBanks
17. @Charlie
18. @Yo Tan Wa
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Votes need to be off me. Juliet or DoctorIndigo. If I still get lynched after this claim on Day 1, then I hold absolutely no responsibility for my mislynch.
Unvote blue
Vote lynch ratchet

Ratchet

Yeah, I'm out. See you tomorrow. If I get lynched after that claim, then this town just doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say anyway. Happens.

he is

i like dramatic ppl tho
go to sleep old man zkk train is over 😌
i don’t like poems so i might vote u
:sus:why would someone mention darth maul in the role pm unless the role is darth maul…
Unvote blue
Vote lynch ratchet
:luuh:

Why won't you spend some time with us? Do you have any thoughts about state of this game rn?

I'd like to hear what do you think about Indigo, Ratchet, Phoenix and Ekko rn

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
:luuh:

Why won't you spend some time with us? Do you have any thoughts about state of this game rn?

I'd like to hear what do you think about Indigo, Ratchet, Phoenix and Ekko rn
It seems he doesn't like my poems smh

Only scum doesn't like my poems

I think Ratchet is a player completly capable of defending himself, so his approach to directly claim and stop playing his natural game is not good in my eyes. A cop is the priority target of scums yet Ratchet is not bothered to claim it in the thread. His reaction and vote to my post is also over the top. Dunno if i should continue engaging or leave it to self resolve now. Probably latter, takin off for now.​

Ratchet

I think Ratchet is a player completly capable of defending himself, so his approach to directly claim and stop playing his natural game is not good in my eyes. A cop is the priority target of scums yet Ratchet is not bothered to claim it in the thread. His reaction and vote to my post is also over the top. Dunno if i should continue engaging or leave it to self resolve now. Probably latter, takin off for now.​
It's your fault that I was forced to claim it.

Ratchet

Or rather, partly your fault. You won't listen to my defence. You won't listen to anything I say. You've decided I must be scum, so you vote me. Probably because you want to get back at me over the previous game.

Ratchet

You've literally put town behind in the game because of your poor read, and my vote on you is because your position to willingly even risk lynching the cop day 1, from the reasons you've put forth, strike me as someone not actually interested in making the best decisions for town.

Status
Not open for further replies.