Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

One from Lord Melkor, Charlie or Ratchet. Tell us your reads on em.​
Aye Aye Sir

I will start with basics - LM, Charlie and Ratchet are worstgen users. I didnt interact with LM at all. So no reads on him

I interacted with Charlie a bit in fruits game and he looked nice to me. I felt bad for him when he tried to push JG but no one listened to him coz of solis stupidity and game throwing. But he still tried so it makes me feel he is a good user.

Ratchet - well dude is really good at Mafia. Put lot of efforts to win so I admire his hardwork. Outside of Mafia I have never interacted with him so don't know how he is as a person. But I think he likes to stand for people whom he likes so that's good thing.

Well, only question I have in my mind is if they support ZkK or not. If they support ZKK then instantly in my league 🤷

P.S - I haven't read the thread properly so that's what I have on them. 😇

Aye Aye Sir

I will start with basics - LM, Charlie and Ratchet are worstgen users. I didnt interact with LM at all. So no reads on him

I interacted with Charlie a bit in fruits game and he looked nice to me. I felt bad for him when he tried to push JG but no one listened to him coz of solis stupidity and game throwing. But he still tried so it makes me feel he is a good user.

Ratchet - well dude is really good at Mafia. Put lot of efforts to win so I admire his hardwork. Outside of Mafia I have never interacted with him so don't know how he is as a person. But I think he likes to stand for people whom he likes so that's good thing.

Well, only question I have in my mind is if they support ZkK or not. If they support ZKK then instantly in my league 🤷

When you catch up give proper reads,

And ZKK is not happening.

Aye Aye Sir

You are bothering to write so much why not simply check em out Bonbonbaldman

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are bothering to write so much why not simply check em out Bonbonbaldman
Actually I am checking OP threads

But truth is I have something else on my mind regarding how to approach this game but I am feeling lazy to start that approach so right is I am doing what every troll * cough* successful person does - Procrastination:finally:

Btw, tread carefully with Bald comments. You already said ZkK not happening. Don't make me Lynch you :beckmoji:

Aye Aye Sir

go to sleep old man zkk train is over 😌

Who are these people? a bunch of people that called me scum, i did a speed read of the pages after i finished the exam, let me go back and quote all those posts

but basically people were saying

"you should've done this after Ekko said that to you"

I saw at least Melkor and Ratchet voting on me already

i think Melkor in fact is mad because i said how scummy it was of him to vote lynch Pero on the website without saying it here on the thread
But I voted Pero in the thread.

Tbh what I didnt like is his first post but didnt really bother mentioning it ( the one where he takes the Anakin claim seriously, it made me feel like he was trying to latch on to any post as his entrance post so to speak and choose that one) and also didnt like him trying to get approval from me that Indigo is acting scummy.
That Anakin thing was a joke based on Gramma's game where Blue was spamming Margaery's gifs - it was supposed to be fake claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.