Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tobi is obviously a safe lynch today becayse they're not interested in playing. I don't know why they signed up.

YTW probably doesn't get lynched today, but he should be under heavy pressure for his nonsensical handling of my claim here.

DoctorIndigo and Juliet have the best chance of flipping scum I feel.

Ratchet

It is not my fault Ratchet.

What did ya even do to me previous game?
It's 100% your fault. You're the one who read me incorrectly. Why can't you take personal agency for your own play? If I was playing in a way that damaged town, I'd understand. But I haven't. Your case is that I pointed out scummy play from a new player, so I must be picking on them, and that I didn't do the same for all of my scum reads, which is obvious, because there are varying levels to it. Literally nothing I say to you is being read. You're just handwaving it away and looking to find reasons to claim that it's scummy.

Ratchet

Confirming by flavour is discrediting?
Or it is confirming Ratchet?
Your post, seeing as you have a short memory (whereas mine is eidetic):
I'm late you already claimed, I'd wait for someone to confirm the character.​
Here, you're asking for someone to confirm the character. In other words, is the flavour strong? The flavour isn't important. The role "Cop" should ha e prompted you to reconsider, because nothing you've put forward is strong enough to gamble on being correct that it's worth risking the Cop for.

It's 100% your fault. You're the one who read me incorrectly. Why can't you take personal agency for your own play? If I was playing in a way that damaged town, I'd understand. But I haven't. Your case is that I pointed out scummy play from a new player, so I must be picking on them, and that I didn't do the same for all of my scum reads, which is obvious, because there are varying levels to it. Literally nothing I say to you is being read. You're just handwaving it away and looking to find reasons to claim that it's scummy.
First we see your flip, then talk about blame. I am not completely sure this is Townie Ratchet claiming like this.

Second i alone can't make other scum read you. They voted you because you have been scummy.

Third i kept asking you to properly answer the points against me instead of straight dismissing it, what you do is instead claim. Literally check my posts they are there.

Your post, seeing as you have a short memory (whereas mine is eidetic):
Here, you're asking for someone to confirm the character. In other words, is the flavour strong? The flavour isn't important. The role "Cop" should ha e prompted you to reconsider, because nothing you've put forward is strong enough to gamble on being correct that it's worth risking the Cop for.
And there's harm in checking the genuinety of your claim, how? If what you are claiming is true why should you have any fear people checking it?

Ratchet

First we see your flip, then talk about blame. I am not completely sure this is Townie Ratchet claiming like this.
Why do you want to lynch the Cop?
Second i alone can't make other scum read you. They voted you because you have been scummy.
Appeal to Majority fallacy.
Third i kept asking you to properly answer the points against me instead of straight dismissing it, what you do is instead claim. Literally check my posts they are there.
I've answered them all.

Your first response to hope that you discredit the claim via flavour, I don't see how that's a townie mindset at all. I expect @Charlie to comment on it too, which he hasn't.
You mean this? Flavour wise I cannot really confirm it. My role is character is from main series. Not sure how can it be confirmed in game on D1 tho. Unless that's your point.

I'm late you already claimed, I'd wait for someone to confirm the character.​

I'm willing to listen to Ekko and look somewhere else today. I was going to vote Phoenix later on but Tobi is simply asking for it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
And what is this soft scum tell?

Your defense of Ratchet is interesting here. You were tunelling him in recent games.

Phoenix is still the most scummy player to me right now. He seems more interested in lynching that scumhunting here.
I reckon it's because of how Ratchet was playing.

Meaning Ekko knows that Ratchet plays better than that, hence giving the benefit of the doubt me thinks.

You haven't addressed my point. Your argument against me is not so strong that it's worth risking a Cop for.
If my argument was not strong why claim in first place?

Your other post is loaded question. When you are confirmed town then we talk about blame. You seem to can't own up to your play so i welcome that discussion of you if want it after game. Not now.

Ratchet

If my argument was not strong why claim in first place?
Because I have 5 votes, and it's better to claim early so there is ample time to establish a counter wagon.
Your other post is loaded question. When you are confirmed town then we talk about blame. You seem to can't own up to your play so i welcome that discussion of you if want it after game. Not now.
My play isn't the issue. Look at your own argument. You've took the play, and then assigned motive to it, and then said that because said motive could be characterised by said play, said play is scummy. That's not a valid argument. At the end of the day, you are the one who failed to read me properly. That's your fault, not mine. Get better at scumhunting I guess.

Ratchet

In terms of mistakes, the only one I've made is asking for a claim 3-4 votes too early. I corrected this position shortly after, by noting that a consensus is perfectly valid to want established before claiming.

That's it. If you think that's worth lying a cop claim over on Day 1, then you should probably stop thinking.

Ratchet

:sus:
If someone is scum reading me, I'm just gonna claim and put blame on him after game.. Nice.
Well, yeah. Whose fault is it if someone misreads a player? Especially given that your argument assumes motive on my part that isn't established in thread.

Humour me. Summarise your case for me. Let's see these compelling reasons you've developed Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.