Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, you're asking for someone to confirm the character. In other words, is the flavour strong? The flavour isn't important. The role "Cop" should ha e prompted you to reconsider, because nothing you've put forward is strong enough to gamble on being correct that it's worth risking the Cop for.
That's true, but tbh we have like 10 hours before EOD. If he did that 30 minutes before lynch, yeah. It's not looking good on him, but I'm not reading too deep into it.

Confirming by flavour is discrediting?
Or it is confirming Ratchet?
You could ask this question and move on. You asked question and refused to move on until you got answer. It's just being awkward to work with for no good reason.

Well, yeah. Whose fault is it if someone misreads a player? Especially given that your argument assumes motive on my part that isn't established in thread.

Humour me. Summarise your case for me. Let's see these compelling reasons you've developed Day 1.
You should've tried like this before claiming, little late now.

This dragged on more than it should've. I'm ending this discussion now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyhow if you are really town, id concede i read ya wrong. That works for you Ratchet?
Sure. I don't see why it wouldn't.

That, of course, doesn't mean I should be the lynch Day 1. Common sense says that you don't lynch uncontested cop claims day 1. There's no good reason for it. Scum aren't going to leave me unblocked or alive for long anyway.

Actually I'll just get this over with now.

Jyn Erso, Cop.

1. @Tobi
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @RippedCal
4. @Ratchet
5. @Ariess
6. @Phoenix D. King
7. @Fujishiro
8. @Juliet
9. @Blue
10. @hime
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Hayumi
13. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Reborn
15. @DoctorIndigo
16. @LethalBanks
17. @Charlie
18. @Yo Tan Wa
19. @T-Pein™
20. @Peroroncino
21. @Lord Melkor

Votes need to be off me. Juliet or DoctorIndigo. If I still get lynched after this claim on Day 1, then I hold absolutely no responsibility for my mislynch.
I
You mean this? Flavour wise I cannot really confirm it. My role is character is from main series. Not sure how can it be confirmed in game on D1 tho. Unless that's your point.

I'm willing to listen to Ekko and look somewhere else today. I was going to vote Phoenix later on but Tobi is simply asking for it.
I am not sure about Ratchet here, he claimed cop too quickly. My character is also from main series, not a side movie like Jyn Erso.

On the other hand, Cop claim is easy to verify later. So Ratchet is not the optimal lynch today.

Sure. I don't see why it wouldn't.

That, of course, doesn't mean I should be the lynch Day 1. Common sense says that you don't lynch uncontested cop claims day 1. There's no good reason for it. Scum aren't going to leave me unblocked or alive for long anyway.
I'm already ready to own up to my mistake so why not? :sanmoji:

Though i already said you'd self resolve earlier. But I'm tempted to rn

Ratchet

I'm already ready to own up to my mistake so why not? :sanmoji:

Though i already said you'd self resolve earlier. But I'm tempted to rn
This is why my vote is on you. If you're Town, you should know that having a Cop claim Day 1 is suboptimal. Why are you even tempted to have resolution now then? You could even be frustrated that this is how a very unproductive Day has developed, but wanting to bet your read, on Day 1, over the potential risks of mislynching the strongest source of information the town will have makes no sense from a town perspective.

I am leaning town on Yo Tan, his tone and thought process seems genuine to me.

Tobi does look bad indeed, may be low hanging fruit.

Ekko defending Ratchet triggers paranoia in me.

I will be in meetings most of the day unfortunately but will try to catch up before EOD.

Ratchet

I am leaning town on Yo Tan, his tone and thought process seems genuine to me.

Tobi does look bad indeed, may be low hanging fruit.

Ekko defending Ratchet triggers paranoia in me.

I will be in meetings most of the day unfortunately but will try to catch up before EOD.
You should place your vote on a viable counter wagon before dipping. I have 5 votes on me, failing to vote here is a concession that you're fine with a cop lynch.

This is why my vote is on you. If you're Town, you should know that having a Cop claim Day 1 is suboptimal. Why are you even tempted to have resolution now then? You could even be frustrated that this is how a very unproductive Day has developed, but wanting to bet your read, on Day 1, over the potential risks of mislynching the strongest source of information the town will have makes no sense from a town perspective.
Because dozen times you have pushed the narrative i want to Lynch you over a post that was about confirming you, so let it be then:sanmoji:

Strongest source of information should also have refrained from claiming my friend.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
which 2 players would you invest first?

Status
Not open for further replies.