Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I am not sure about Ratchet here, he claimed cop too quickly. My character is also from main series, not a side movie like Jyn Erso.

On the other hand, Cop claim is easy to verify later. So Ratchet is not the optimal lynch today.
Neither am I, but at least we have something mechanical to work with later on. Trackers/watchers/other cops can check him if they feel like it for example. It could be fake claim and he can say he's been blocked or say he got innocent result on his teammates, but we at least got something from him. Unless idk, someone else comes in saying "that's bs, I'm Jyn Erso". Then it's easy one for one at worst xd

I'm not voting now. And neither should others imo. If he's lying it's going to be apparent later.

You don't seem to be following. The very claim "Cop" isn't something you risk early in the game, especially on relatively weak reasoning.
So you claim cop and i say my job done unvote?

Last game I was Jon Snow with watcher result and was edge of lynch all game. Claiming cop doesn't sheild you from cross checking the details you confirm. You react over the top on that and say i want to lynch the cop. Lmao

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm thinking we should lynch Tobi if he doesn't contribute more until EOD

Voting and dipping looks bad ngl

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Last game I was Jon Snow with watcher result and was edge of lynch all game. Claiming cop doesn't sheild you from cross checking the details you confirm. You react over the top on that and say i want to lynch the cop. Lmao
But... you do want to lynch the Cop. That has been established.

Details you Claim*

I've tried owning up to my bad read after the game ends, directly asked to end this discussion since it is dragging but you are refusing to end this talk despite town reading me. You are asking to be lynched Ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Details you Claim*

I've tried owning up to my bad read after the game ends, directly asked to end this discussion since it is dragging but you are refusing to end this talk despite town reading me. You are asking to be lynched Ratchet
No I'm not asking to be lynched. I'm asking you to not cower away.

Details you Claim*

u want to lynch him bc ur annoyed of the conversation being dragged out? lolwhat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm okay with it, but he'll probably be subbed eventually. Phoenix I think is the better lynch (well, Indigo and Juliet before him).
Thinking again he's a good target to be vigged since he barely interacted I guess.

I completely missed the case on Phoenix though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.