Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Like, you people just don't get it.

>Make some poorly conceived reasons to propose lynching me
>Refuse to listen to my defence, instead repeat the same points
>Blame me instead of taking responsibility for your own poor read

What are we even doing here? If YTW doesn't have a good reason to justify lynching a Cop claim Day 1, then I retract my town read of him.
funny, you did all of this to me :)

Reading through my first post I see that I worded my sentence poorly and now I can understand on why Lethal thought I played as Anakin Skywalker from the previous Star Wars game. That post of Lethal's still looked weird.

I

Indigo

Finished reading.

I still think it's very weird for Ratchet to claim cop D1. Jyn Erso also isn't a very cop like character in the movie...

Don't you guys have any fears that Tobi could be a jester-like role? he was acting so weird, and since people started a wagon on him he hasn't said a single thing.

But okay, if you guys don't wanna vote for Ratchet right now because of that weird ass claim, i think we should go after Phoenix, not Tobi if i'm honest.

Finished reading.

I still think it's very weird for Ratchet to claim cop D1. Jyn Erso also isn't a very cop like character in the movie...

Don't you guys have any fears that Tobi could be a jester-like role? he was acting so weird, and since people started a wagon on him he hasn't said a single thing.

But okay, if you guys don't wanna vote for Ratchet right now because of that weird ass claim, i think we should go after Phoenix, not Tobi if i'm honest.
The only reason you target me is because I voted you for maybe 30 minutes to bait a reaction.

I

Indigo

The only reason you target me is because I voted you for maybe 30 minutes to bait a reaction.
Not true, you can't even remember what i have on you huh?

First you voted for Melkor

then you voted for me, the person Melkor was voting for

you said you voted for me get a reaction, yet you didn't post anything here, you only used the website, if you wanted a reaction you woul've posted it here first, like most of us are doing

it also doesn't make sense to vote for me to get a reaction, because i already had two votes on me and a some pressure, so your vote didn't do anything to me, the only thing your vote did was give Ratchet confidence to ask me for a claim D1

Then out of nowhere you decide you want to ask me to go on Ratchet with you because you think he is annoying, you're all over the place

Finished reading.

if you want to try and connect character to role she was able to sneak around and obtain the death star plans so idk, it can fit. I wanna go on play instead though

Not true, you can't even remember what i have on you huh?

First you voted for Melkor

then you voted for me, the person Melkor was voting for

you said you voted for me get a reaction, yet you didn't post anything here, you only used the website, if you wanted a reaction you woul've posted it here first, like most of us are doing

it also doesn't make sense to vote for me to get a reaction, because i already had two votes on me and a some pressure, so your vote didn't do anything to me, the only thing your vote did was give Ratchet confidence to ask me for a claim D1

Then out of nowhere you decide you want to ask me to go on Ratchet with you because you think he is annoying, you're all over the place
Im gonna take the fact that you are a total beginner as reasoning for you not using logic or understanding strategy.

You can read through my messages to see me explain , I will not be repeating myself thanks

I

Indigo

Im gonna take the fact that you are a total beginner as reasoning for you not using logic or understanding strategy.

You can read through my messages to see me explain , I will not be repeating myself thanks
then don't reduce my arguments to just "you're mad i voted for you for 30 minutes"

thanks

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I still think it's very weird for Ratchet to claim cop D1.
What else would I claim, presuming I'm Town? Like for it to be weird you have to establish why here. If I'm Twn, and you say me claiming Cop was the wrong play, then I can either:

>Wait until last minute, and if my wagon hasn't shifted by then, claim, and hope the rushed decision that is the next wagon works out somehow
>Refuse to claim, and risk being mislynched
>Lie and claim something else

Are any of these options better? With the first option, if the rushed decision happens to land on scum, then that would be perfect, butI'm sure I don't need to point out that rushed decision oft tend to be poor ones. In the second option, if my wagon naturally moves, then Scum would already be able to work out that I have a strong role, otherwise why not claim it anyway? If it doesn't naturally move, and I get lynched, *then* I think some players would have a right to be very cross with me. I'd go as far as to suggest I'd be game-throwing, and it would be equivalent to throwing a tantrum on my part. With the third option, I risk exposing another role, or the claim not being convincing enough to move the lynch anyway, at which point claiming Cop becomes more of a survival gambit than before.

I fully believe claiming early enough for us to even be able to discuss this was the right move here. I stand by that the reasoning on my wagon was very weak, even for Day 1, but I mean I can either keep saying that and talk to a wall, or I can put my obstinacy aside and try to be a team player here. Frankly I don't think this Town has any interest in listening to anything I say until I flip, so the sooner Scum free me from this nonsense the better, too.

I

Indigo

I'm the only one that thinks Tobi is a bad choice to lynch? he feels like a Jester

My scum reads still remain Ratchet and Pheonix

that Ratchet vs Yo Tan Wa discussion went nowhere and didn't change my mind at all

What else would I claim, presuming I'm Town? Like for it to be weird you have to establish why here. If I'm Twn, and you say me claiming Cop was the wrong play, then I can either:

>Wait until last minute, and if my wagon hasn't shifted by then, claim, and hope the rushed decision that is the next wagon works out somehow
>Refuse to claim, and risk being mislynched
>Lie and claim something else

Are any of these options better? With the first option, if the rushed decision happens to land on scum, then that would be perfect, butI'm sure I don't need to point out that rushed decision oft tend to be poor ones. In the second option, if my wagon naturally moves, then Scum would already be able to work out that I have a strong role, otherwise why not claim it anyway? If it doesn't naturally move, and I get lynched, *then* I think some players would have a right to be very cross with me. I'd go as far as to suggest I'd be game-throwing, and it would be equivalent to throwing a tantrum on my part. With the third option, I risk exposing another role, or the claim not being convincing enough to move the lynch anyway, at which point claiming Cop becomes more of a survival gambit than before.

I fully believe claiming early enough for us to even be able to discuss this was the right move here. I stand by that the reasoning on my wagon was very weak, even for Day 1, but I mean I can either keep saying that and talk to a wall, or I can put my obstinacy aside and try to be a team player here. Frankly I don't think this Town has any interest in listening to anything I say until I flip, so the sooner Scum free me from this nonsense the better, too.
People already told me in this thread already that i shouldn't claim no matter what this early, and that i should be happy that i even if i get mislynched, i will provide town with information, and if i don't get mislynched, i get to use my role to help town.

A cop feels like a very important role that should operate on this, but at least that's how i see it right now.

I'm open to change votes from Ratchet to Pheonix, but not Tobi, i feel like Tobi is a wild card that could a jester like role or an indie.

Especially since he has not given anything in his defense since the wagon got going.

Status
Not open for further replies.