Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Vote Tally -

This is a vote count provided to you by the dark side of the Force. Failure to vote results in shame and you are subject to be scorned by Dragoban and Count Worst.
This is just flavor. Don't take it seriously.

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion – Blue
Phoenix D. King – Ratchet
T-Peinβ„’ – Ratchet
Lord Melkor – Ratchet
Ekkologix – DoctorIndigo > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet – Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi
Tobi – Ratchet
Charlie – Tobi
Peroroncino – Tobi
Blue – Tobi
hime – Tobi

Ratchet / Tobi – 5
Blue / Phoenix D. King – 1

@Yo Tan Wa hasn't revoted since the website bug thing, so i'm guessing there's another vote for Ratchet if he keeps it

I saw his claim, that of a cop. Sounds risky to try and lynch a cop claim day 1. Before I stopped reading I remember him being confident in his claim should he be pushed to that and required a consensus for that right? How many votes did he have when he claimed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I saw his claim, that of a cop. Sounds risky to try and lynch a cop claim day 1. Before I stopped reading I remember him being confident in his claim should he be pushed to that and required a consensus for that right? How many votes did he have when he claimed.
5. Most of my voters haven't unvoted after the claim, most notably YTW.

I

Indigo

What are the cases on Ratchy and Tobi?
Tobi has basically done fuck all

has been fucking around

and came here to just vote on Ratchet without any new info

Ratchet is the rest of the entire thread

accused me of being scum because of my reaction to Ekko calling me scum

then when Pheonix and Melkor voted with him on me, he asked for my role claim in the first few hours / pages of the game, everybody thought it was way too aggressive and scummy

now a few hours ago Ratchet claimed he is cop and the wagon on Tobi started

that's the two wagons i believe

I

Indigo

Ratchet tried to force a claim on Doc after only 2 votes, I noticed that he is playing similar to his last game (GOT), where he was scum.

idk about Tobi
People started voting on Tobi because he did fuck all and out of nowhere came here and voted for Ratchet

i think that't the entire logic behind the Tobi wagon

Tobi has basically done fuck all

has been fucking around

and came here to just vote on Ratchet without any new info

Ratchet is the rest of the entire thread

accused me of being scum because of my reaction to Ekko calling me scum

then when Pheonix and Melkor voted with him on me, he asked for my role claim in the first few hours / pages of the game, everybody thought it was way too aggressive and scummy

now a few hours ago Ratchet claimed he is cop and the wagon on Tobi started

that's the two wagons i believe
Tobi never does much Day 1 so its kinda NAI here. Who started the Tobi push lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.