Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@Ratchet @Charlie Phoenix says i'm too much of a newbie to understand his strategy.

Not true, you can't even remember what i have on you huh?

First you voted for Melkor

then you voted for me, the person Melkor was voting for

you said you voted for me get a reaction, yet you didn't post anything here, you only used the website, if you wanted a reaction you woul've posted it here first, like most of us are doing

it also doesn't make sense to vote for me to get a reaction, because i already had two votes on me and a some pressure, so your vote didn't do anything to me, the only thing your vote did was give Ratchet confidence to ask me for a claim D1

Then out of nowhere you decide you want to ask me to go on Ratchet with you because you think he is annoying, you're all over the place
Im gonna take the fact that you are a total beginner as reasoning for you not using logic or understanding strategy.

You can read through my messages to see me explain , I will not be repeating myself thanks
Could you guys help me out with your experience and tell me if his strategy makes sense to you?

I

Indigo

Basically what I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with suspecting someone but some of you have no good reason to stay on this vote yet you're doing it anyway without even looking in other direction. And in my eyes, this looks bad on you. Even if idk he flips as indie or something.
I'm looking at other people

i've been thingking about Ratchet, Phoenix and Tobi

Ratchet and Tobi are the 2 wagons going, but i still think Pheonix's actions were weird asf

he says i'm just too much a newbie to understand it

I don't have any info at all, i do have a lot of time on Town of Salem and Jesters are common, and since my first Forum Mafia game had a Jester hosted by Drago too, the last game he hosted, that's why i think it's possible. That's all.

Is your position here that, because you got a response, the way you went about "generating pressure" was sound?
If it worked then it worked

you cant claim my approach ineffective if it worked?? What other reasoning would I have to solely vote on the site?

i understand you want anyone but you to go, but this is flimsy

I simply don’t understand this whatsoever.

i wanted to bait a reaction from Doc, so I voted him, he reacted nearly immediately and I unvoted cause it didnt seem scummy.

then i noticed Ratchet and his reaction as well as the way hes been acting and scummed him. I asked Doc to vote with me cause I didnt see him as a scum lean based on his reaction.

as of rn, my vote is still on Ratchet because nobody else seems scummy to me right now.

Vote Tally #1
D

Dragomir

Vote Tally -

This is a vote count provided to you by the dark side of the Force. Failure to vote results in shame and you are subject to be scorned by Dragoban and Count Worst.
This is just flavor. Don't take it seriously.

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion – Blue
Phoenix D. King – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet
Lord Melkor – Phoenix D. King
Ekkologix – DoctorIndigo > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet – Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi
Tobi – Ratchet
Charlie – Tobi
Peroroncino – Tobi
Blue – Tobi
hime – Tobi

Tobi – 5
Ratchet – 4
Phoenix D. King – 2
Blue – 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote Tally -

This is a vote count provided to you by the dark side of the Force. Failure to vote results in shame and you are subject to be scorned by Dragoban and Count Worst.
This is just flavor. Don't take it seriously.

DoctorIndigo – Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion – Blue
Phoenix D. King – Ratchet
T-Pein™ – Ratchet
Lord Melkor – Ratchet
Ekkologix – DoctorIndigo > Phoenix D. King
Ratchet – Juliet > Yo Tan Wa > Phoenix D. King > Tobi
Tobi – Ratchet
Charlie – Tobi
Peroroncino – Tobi
Blue – Tobi
hime – Tobi