Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet claimed cop after 5 votes on him

Tobi came out of of nowhere because Ratchet tagged everyone when he claimed, and straight up voted for Ratchet after the claim

so people started a wagon on Tobi saying he is scum

but Fuji pointed out that Tobi could be cc cop claim by quoting Ratchet's claim and voting right after
did tobi claim or strongly hint at cc?

did ratchet claim flavor?

u cant cc cop alone in rolemadness, there could be multiple

Emil

Certified Memelord
inclined to give the cop 1 night of invest, and we all should

his fate is sealed anyway. hes not going any where

either mafia kills him eventually if town, or his results r gna be pretty bad and we lynch him if mafia

if the guy is town we r simply doing mafia's job for them rn

did tobi claim or strongly hint at cc?

did ratchet claim flavor?

u cant cc cop alone in rolemadness, there could be multiple
1- He didnt.

2- He did.

3- Well Tobi doesnt play often so may have believed 1 cop is enough and more is fake idk.

Either way Tobi had no gain from coming in and voting the claimed cop at that point since he was so far under the radar you'd need a week to reach him.

When 5 players were scum reading Ratchet, Ekko didn't want to lynch him saying that the reasons were non existent, he wanted the push to be either Indigo or Phoenix but I don't think they are scum and Ekko's position in the thread has been the opposite of mine.

Lethal's first post was quoting multiple posts and his reason on scum reading me looked like he was looking for a post to scum read which is not scummy. There was nothing much to go on him and that was the only post of his that I didn't like.

When 5 players were scum reading Ratchet, Ekko didn't want to lynch him saying that the reasons were non existent, he wanted the push to be either Indigo or Phoenix but I don't think they are scum and Ekko's position in the thread has been the opposite of mine.

Lethal's first post was quoting multiple posts and his reason on scum reading me looked like he was looking for a post to scum read which is not scummy. There was nothing much to go on him and that was the only post of his that I didn't like.
I see, for the Lethal stuff you mean when he was saying you were gaslighting Anakin being good or something? I did a quick search and he was talking to you about that a lot.

Lets lynch phoenix he doesnt contribute anyway.
Could say the same thing… but I wont since its D1
@Phoenix D. King Do you have other scum reads besides Ratchet?
Tobi seems slightly scummy (unless hes CC cop)
Pero is acting weird, idk about scummy though
Doc is clear for me now, dont think he is scum lean
Hes busy engaged in conversation:kobeha:
Lazy attempt… im playing the Cop game and was talking to my partner

Status
Not open for further replies.