One Piece Episode 1017 - A Barrage of Powerful Techniques! The Fierce Attacks of the Worst Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 114 76.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
1000/10 .

Hopefully we get consistent animation for all the fights in wano . Please oda 😭

Nami usopp & Big Mom vs ulti and pageone
Franky vs sasaki
Brook & robin vs black maria and her crew
Jinbe vs WW
Killer vs Hawkins
Kid & law vs Big Mom
Zoro vs king
Sanji vs queen
Luffy vs Kaido

The roofpiece animation makes marineford arc look cute
:stealthblack:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I preferred the fox fire cut animation rather than the Hiryu Kaen animation. The purple aura and the last bit with the dragon were a bit messy and didn’t allow us to really feel the cut or see it destroying the horn.
But the fox fire one is dope.

Just before Hiryu Kaen did Law just shambled Kaido too !?

Nice épisode and nice showdown but nothing more.

I

Indigo

I preferred the fox fire cut animation rather than the Hiryu Kaen animation. The purple aura and the last bit with the dragon were a bit messy and didn’t allow us to really feel the cut or see it destroying the horn.
But the fox fire one is dope.

Just before Hiryu Kaen did Law just shambled Kaido too !?

Nice épisode and nice showdown but nothing more.
No, he shambled Zoro again

but it was from Zoro's POV

so it looked like Kaido moved, but Zoro's the one that moved
Post automatically merged:

Did Kaidou dodge? I didn't see him moving.
are you fucking serious right now?

:sanjimeh:

Imagine simping for the MC of the story and still feeling insecure whenever someone does something better than the MC.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
These Luffy stans are all the same, wouldnt be surprise if they are all alt accounts, i honestly cant understand how the MC's most hardcore fanbase can eat soo many L's when the character they cheer on has the most pannel time and biggest fights. It comes from trying to downplay Zoro, guess these fools will keep eating their L's.
:steef:

From "Zoro wont even meet Kaido", to "Zoro wont be able to even strach Kaido if G4 Luffy couldnt", to "Oden haki", to "Kaido didnt try to dodge", damn Luffy stans, its getting embarassing.
:brootea:
Oh please stop. Like Zoroturds are saints. They are the most worst fanbase. If you look truly, all.zoro fans are same even the ones who paint themselves as 'not toxic' ones. Oh yeah, Kaidou didn't dodge. Show the dodging moment from anime. We got side view that attack grazed past him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
like I said many times, Kaido dodging or Zoro missing meant the same thing.

Either Zoro was too bothered by Enma full focus and missed. Or Kaido had the time to dodge because Zoro didn’t master Enma perfectly.

Kaido is a huge ass dragon, if you miss it while everyone and his mother can tag him it means something is a bit off.

Zoro comment only emphasize this.

Oda has shown clearly Kaido dodging snakeman and g2 , blitzing or moving aside etc...
Somehow he dodged Zoro's attack yet no clear panels, in fact no panel
All we have is zoro crying that he missed

Did anime even show Kaido dodging? Or was it Zoro the one who moved while attacking thus missed?