What, you don't like getting to witness Blackbeard Zehahahaing, Akainu's barking and Shanks badass look every 3 years?:josad:
That's why we call him Lolda.
Introducing badass characters to never show them again and never give them important roles in the actual story.
Way to keep the audience reading his manga.

Biggest disappointment is still Dragon. The guy was shown in LOGUETOWN and I was totally hyped and had no idea who this guy is.
And not only does Oda barely show him NO, he is also being sidelined by Sabo.:lawsigh:

That's why we call him Lolda.
Introducing badass characters to never show them again and never give them important roles in the actual story.
Way to keep the audience reading his manga.

Biggest disappointment is still Dragon. The guy was shown in LOGUETOWN and I was totally hyped and had no idea who this guy is.
And not only does Oda barely show him NO, he is also being sidelined by Sabo.:lawsigh:
Dragon's treatment makes me sad. Still completely irrelevant 950 chapters after his introduction (introduced in chapter 100, we're in chapter 1050) :peperain:
I'm really afraid Oda rushes all these characters people are hyped for seeing how he keeps saying the series will be near his end after Wano.
I will really be mad to see Shanks/Marine/WG/Blackbeard/Dragon/Mihawk/Vegapunk to be rushed after Oda dedicated so many chapters to random fodders that will be forgotten once the arc is over :pepeke:

Dragon's treatment makes me sad. Still completely irrelevant 950 chapters after his introduction :peperain:
I'm really afraid Oda rushes all these characters people are hyped for seeing how he keeps saying the series will be near his end after Wano.
I will really be mad to see Shanks/Marine/WG/Blackbeard/Dragon/Mihawk/Vegapunk to be rushed after Oda dedicated so many chapters to random fodders that will be forgotten once the arc is over :pepeke:
This shit MAKES ME FURIOUS
WHY THE THROWAWAY FODDER CHARACTERS, WHYYYYYYYYYY??????????

Dragon's treatment makes me sad. Still completely irrelevant 950 chapters after his introduction (introduced in chapter 100, we're in chapter 1050) :peperain:
If you ever felt useless just think about Dragon's voice actor. :kobeha:

Dunno , but in my opinion King got dirty , After zoro got advanced coc , king got defeat easily . King wanker disappeared faster than anyone notice.

I was hoping to have longer battle .
‘I really hated how witch king got defeated in lord of the ring movie.
‘You are leader of nameless, with cool helmet, and flaming sword only get owned by woman and hobbit.