Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I don't know what you don't get about my investigation type implying the lack of roles like Miller. To be clear, if you are telling the truth, your role appears to be setting you up for failure, which isn't fair to you, but that's how it is.
or you are just lying about your role and telling everybody how the setup of the game is

isn't that also possible?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
or you are just lying about your role and telling everybody how the setup of the game is

isn't that also possible?
If I'm lying, there is still no alignment cop present. And that's required for a miller. You know what a miller is, so I'm sure you understand why.

If you have been set up for failure here, and we'll know after the game, we can discuss it with the host then. But we can't just assume bastard game, you see?

I

Indigo

If I'm lying, there is still no alignment cop present. And that's required for a miller. You know what a miller is, so I'm sure you understand why.

If you have been set up for failure here, and we'll know after the game, we can discuss it with the host then. But we can't just assume bastard game, you see?
how can you say that?

half the players haven't even showed up since the DP started

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This sounds like t-pein last game he was miller too and he had a sword to give as a gift.
Either doc is telling the truth here.
Or pein told him to lie like this and they are both scum.

I

Indigo

Depends, you could be indie without one.

Not that it matters, you won't even claim. I've told you before that throwing tantrums won't affect my judgement here in the slightest. So if you're Town, let's see you evidence this.
do whatever you like

i'm not claiming

:kayneshrug:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm playing a gaming

and the only option you're telling me to do is claim

and if i don't claim

i'm gamethrowing

so tell me

am i playing a game? because i don't to choose what i do at all
You say you're Town

You have information you can share which may help us discover this

And you refuse to share it out of stubborness

When you have no real reason to do so, others have claimed before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.