- Huge party starts and everyone is happy
- Suddenly Kaido awakens and let's out a huge roar
- All the defeated All Stars and Tobi Roppo get up and awaken aswell
- Big Mom also gets up and awakens and the Big Mom pirates arive at the scene
- Chapter end with Morj waking up and realizing the chapter was a dream
Editor's note: Thank God no extra 100 chapter in Wano!!
i get wanting more from Kaido

I do not get a rematch between the beast pirates and SHs. Literally recycling Onigashima

I definitely see Akainu going for a coup. I suspect he setup Sword since he became FA and it would be more of a twist if it was setup by him rather than other top tier Marine imo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/i293gf
Akainu imo is linked to Wano somehow and thus why I think why he is so afraid of the aamurai isn't from a lack of knowledge of them and their own experiences of them only being Oden and Ryuuma generally but quite the opposite, because Akainu knows them very well.

If Fujitora is from Wano at least too at I wished for him to be (although that seems all the more unlikely now and over time too), this would add to it as well and thus help give Akainu and thus Marines and WG more idea of wha the samurai are like, especially currently too.

Akainu's real name Sakazuki means sake cup AFAIK and isn't it "ironic" he killed one of the sake cup brothers of Luffy? Or was it "coincidence"? What if Akainu has his own sake cup brothers who could be Fujitora (I feel Fujitora could be a brother or relative of his at least) and Kizaru also has named attacks based on Shinto treasures of all things.

This might just be all for flair by Oda ofc, maybe he had big plans for them that could still be in the works or abandoned ideas/concepts too.

Akainu has Yakuza style flowers tattoos on him, although I've suspected he could be Hawaiian/Samaon or something like that for similar reasons, Polynesian? Hence his association with volcanoes too? Thats also completely valid if he's meant to be Japaneses too ofc. The actor who Akainu is based off )(Bunta Sugawara) and also Oda's personal favourite actor is known for Yakuza films, for being a badass, fearsome Yakuza boss or something?:

https://pop-onepiece.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tribute-to-bunta-sugawara.html

Also some more food for thought with Akainu, he may be inspired by Inspector Javert too?:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l9nhjj/_/glj6csa
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l9nhjj/_/glj6jat
Also another Les Misérables connection in One Piece:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Cosette

• Cosette shares her name with the character Cosette from the French novel Les Misérables. Cosette, or chosette, is French for "little thing". She shares this connection with a fellow Germa Kingdom servant, Époni.

Also I'll repost some of the relevant Admiral's songs here again, more food for thought:

The autumn leaves are a beautiful magma color.

After you saw the autumn leaves, you returned to the route.
It reminds you of family.
After you ate maple manjuu, you returned to work.
Be sure not to live disgracefully.
Once you fall behind,
you can't take the frontlines for your whole life.
Holding up thorough justice,

invincible, it's kill or be killed.

Battle without honor!
The villains you hate push you too far.

Abuse! Come, blow out the flame.
The red hot magma..
is prepared.

After you saw the carps fighting, you returned to the route.
It beats at your bravery.
After you ate lots of oysters, you returned to work.
You fight with those guys towards that sea.
Once you feel fear,
you can't win against yourself for your whole life.
The alarm ringing on the wanted poster,
burning, it's catch or be caught.

Battle without honor!
It's a fate where pirates don't prosper.
We'll win! Come, roar out, color it.
This naval bond...
is kicking about.

Battle without honor!
The villains you hate push you too far.

Abuse! Come, blow out the flame.
The red hot magma..
is prepared.

If you say I “won't run away,”
you're already living, don't give up,
you idiots!

(See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil monkeys with Kizaru here too)

From a top comment by Asturianix98 on the video:

Kizaru means "Yellow monkey", being an allegory to the 3 wise monkeys.
An old Japanese metaphor to describe how someone can be accomplice of injustice by simply not doing anything against it because (just as the monkeys): Doesn't want to hear it, doesn't want to speak out about it, and doesn't want to see it.

He is not as evil or radical as Akainu and he doesn't take the horrible decisions that the marine does.
But he neither complains about them, and instead keeps a sarcastic and uncaring attitude.

He has the personality of a public official who is indifferent to everything because "is just his job".
So the Uncertain Justice represents the idea of reducing justice to whatever the law says and not thinking much for yourself.
Thats the reason of why he is not a fleet admiral, since he is good at taking orders but is not very interested in being in charge.

With this character Oda shows how fascism takes place not only because of powerful people taking horrible decisions, but also because of powerful people not questioning anything.

This is what is known as iuspositivism (thinking that the law is over any moral concept).
Something similar could be seen during the trials of Nuremberg, where high rank Nazi officials stated that they were just following orders and they were therefore, "innocent".

He represents all of this while also being funny and having a personality that contrasts very much with the melodramatic style of most of the characters in vast the Universe of One Piece.
Thats why I like him so much.

English translation

The time is now to bet humanity and justice in the gambling den

In any case, this world is made up of evens or odds

Even though the current me cannot see

Malicious faces are the only ones I can see crystal clear

The gangs that form in the bars

And the fallen justice have not changed

Rassera Rassera Rassera Rassera

No need to rush, now is not the time

The Nebuta’s tiger can only move on the shoulders of men

It is a truly unfortunate occupation

Rassera Rassera Hinging on the answer

Rassera Rassera The unsettled tiger

In its respected domain, I sheathe my sword

The sun sees through my tricks

Those who dedicate themselves to this festival

Are wondrously spirited

Although there are good and evil in life

None are light or heavy

The concealing fangs on the Nebuta tiger

When all worldly phenomena becomes transient,

Rassera Rassera Be unfearing of God

Rassera Rassera The howling tiger

Rassera Rassera

The gangs that form in the bars

And the fallen justice have not changed

The Nebuta’s tiger can only move on the shoulders of men

It is a truly unfortunate occupation

Rassera Rassera Hinging on the answer

Rassera Rassera The unsettled tiger

And a final bit of trivia from the article I posted much further above in this post:

In the succeeding decades Sugawara continued to work steadily in both films and television, including voice roles in Hayao Miyazaki’s 2001 Academy-Award-winning animation “Spirited Away” (2001) and Goro Miyazaki’s 2006 hit “Tales from Earthsea”. By the time of his death, the “Battle Without Honor and Humanity” series was widely recognized by Japanese critics as a post war masterpiece, while Sugawara himself had become a tough-guy national icon, similar to fellow Toei star Ken Takakura, who died on Nov.10.

Eiichirō Oda wrote some deep words toward this sad event, and he promised to continue drawing Akainu with great respect:

"Bunta Sugawara, the greatest-looking guy in the world with the best bone structure. Rest in peace. I have no words. I will draw Akainu with great respect."

Eiichirō Oda

https://pop-onepiece.blogspot.com/2014/12/a-tribute-to-bunta-sugawara.html

Something to consider heavily for those who think Oda will fuck up and downplay Akainu too.^

:absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

:akasalt::akaman:
Sakazuki the seeker of righteousness. :finally:

Did anyone noticed One of Luffy eye had been damaged during the fight with Kaido ?
You can notice it clearly when he is saying "a world where " or in the first panel of chapter 1049 ...
Oda has drawn one side eye dark in this whole chapter ...
He would be first one piece pirat to were eye patch ....

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
So a new OP Card Game gets released later this year. Together with 4 decks:

1. "The Strawhats" - Leading Luffy
2. "Seven Warlords of the Sea" - Leading Crocodile
3. "Animal Kingdom Pirates" - Leading Kaido
4. "Worst Generation" - Eustass Kid

So, it seems Eustass Kid is the official lead of the Worst Generation (besides Luffy).
only because he had the highest bounty pre timeskip, otherwise it would be urouge