Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Could see one of them being scum if not totally random.

Well sure but you can apply this to every single piece of behaviour ever. There is literally anyone can do in this game that Scum couldn't also do.
Can you bring up the quote where I said it was "dumb"?
Because I have no reason to assume that it is. Generally these abilities are Night-only.
Find me a single game where I as Scum have fake claimed cop.
I cant pick out a specific game but I don't have to
you writing it out as scum suicide is grossly exaggerated. thats my point.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Bounty -

"Do miserable maggot has stolen tuta his enormity jabba doe hutt. As such, his excellency offers do hefty reward che anyone coo brings him his head. Happy hunting."

A bounty has been set on [???]

If you wish to sign a bounty hunter contract to collect this bounty, say so in your role PM.
Forget it.

In here it clearly indicates one player.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I cant pick out a specific game but I don't have to
you writing it out as scum suicide is grossly exaggerated. thats my point.
It's really not. A town cop is a staple role, to claim it randomly is nigh on asking to be counter claimed. To get away with it and then walk it back with no pressure to do so is just stupid. Do yu not agree? Am I stupid Lanji?
Is this your scum hunting? If so, just go back to being inactive, it's a waste of time.

It's really not. A town cop is a staple role, to claim it randomly is nigh on asking to be counter claimed. To get away with it and then walk it back with no pressure to do so is just stupid. Do yu not agree? Am I stupid Lanji?

Is this your scum hunting? If so, just go back to being inactive, it's a waste of time.
was there really any need to be rude?
you really cant play mafia as a game .

What else do you know about the bounties?

vote lynch Hime

Your posts do not look much like you want to find scum.
i can scan a person during dp to see if the have a bounty
during np, i can shoot someone and if they have a bounty, they will die otherwise it fails

also being a bounty hunter comes with bad rep

hey smartass
scum players know who exactly are their mates
and who arent
there can be multiple towncops just as there are two claimed ability cops rn so counterclaiming as you put it doesnt have to be the case here .

amusing you cant understand this

Well sure but you can apply this to every single piece of behaviour ever. There is literally anyone can do in this game that Scum couldn't also do.
This is why I'm not going to clear you basing on "oh, he would never do that as scum". You did things as scum I'd never think you'd do before.

Can you bring up the quote where I said it was "dumb"?
Oh my bad. I said it's my thoughts and you said "thoughts".

That's first thing I thought when I saw "at your command".
I don't care about your "thoughts", they're not good ones.

Which is the same thing, really. Then I told you're being passive agressive and you said it's not passive. If you're going to be an asshole, at least own up to it.

Find me a single game where I as Scum have fake claimed cop.
Just last game you claimed hider. Which came down to the same thing as cop - you said "these 3 people can't be scum".

Ratchet

β€Ž
hey smartass
scum players know who exactly are their mates
and who arent
there can be multiple towncops just as there are two claimed ability cops rn so counterclaiming as you put it doesnt have to be the case here .

amusing you cant understand this
Are you telling me that if a town cop sees another player claim town cop, they wouldn't have any doubt about the other's claim? They would just assume there must be two? Are you really telling me this?

Are you telling me that if a town cop sees another player claim town cop, they wouldn't have any doubt about the other's claim? They would just assume there must be two? Are you really telling me this?
they can but its not a valid reason to push anything
are you heavily suspecting melkor ?

21 players in the game
alignment cops arent unique roles.

Ratchet

β€Ž
This is why I'm not going to clear you basing on "oh, he would never do that as scum". You did things as scum I'd never think you'd do before.
So how do you plan on ever clearing me ever then? Just guess?
Oh my bad. I said it's my thoughts and you said "thoughts".
Which is the same thing, really. Then I told you're being passive agressive and you said it's not passive. If you're going to be an asshole, at least own up to it.
I make no contentions about not being an asshole. But I never said they were dumb, I said they were not good. I haven't actually insulted you personally at all here.
Just last game you claimed hider. Which came down to the same thing as cop - you said "these 3 people can't be scum".
Do you know why I claimed Hider, and not Cop? Sam fits Hider better, I've been a 3-shot Hider role before on WS, where Gram comes from, and it can co-exist with a Cop because it dies if it targets Scum.

Ratchet

β€Ž
are you heavily suspecting melkor ?
No, but not because of his claim. But because he saw my claim and countered it. He gains -nothing- by doing this as scum. He then describes an ability slightly different to mine, which makes sense. Alignment Cop is... well... an alignmnet cop...
alignment cops arent unique roles.
If there is one there will almost certanly only be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.