Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

What else do you know about the bounties?

vote lynch Hime

Your posts do not look much like you want to find scum.
I also signed up for the bounty hunts, i can claim to this

i received two things from that: a gun that only works on a bounty and a scanner that lets me check if someone has a bounty on them or not

i checked with my scanner Ekko on D1, he wasn't a bounty target

i didn't shoot my gun on anyone on N1 though, since i was working on my droid

i'm guessing if you use the gun on a person that isn't the bounty, it will just fail

so every day you get to scan someone in the day and shoot someone on the night, but if the target isn't the bounty, you fail to kill that person

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. ability cops can be from either alignment
2. I dont expect a competent alignment cop to out themselves for a botched setup claim.
1. which of ratcher/melkor is the scum then in ur eyes, if we assume one of them is bad
2. they wont, but they will push ratchet as an indirect counter claim. its done in day 1 by yo tan the most and today by tpein

You do realise that me claiming ability cop there really only makes sense as town, yes? Because as scum I can just keep the idea that I'm an alignment cop going, as Town there is a pressing requirement for me to correct my claim because from my perspective there are no alignment cops, hence the liklihood of there being a miller fake claim going up.

Why am I having to do all your thinking for you?
Ignoring agressive tone that is.

I'd say because it makes it less likely to be a scum? Maybe to lie about Juliet shooting someone in case you had 2 mafia kills tonight for some reason? Fact that you haven't corrected yourself right away speaks against you.

Also as scum you have TMI anyway, so there's not really any dificulty spike for you to provide information.

And again, do you think mafia is so incompetent that they'd ignore free rolecrush on you AND told Indigo to fake claim miller D2? That would be the worst mafia team I've ever seen and then I'd be part of them

Emil

Certified Memelord
cause you are one of the most active here unfortunately
you dont like being mentioned?
im fine being mentioned. i am not sure why u have to specifically say "i forgot to mention ekko here" like its a must do kind of thing, specially since the read you gave on me was more or less null so could be grouped with players u didnt give reads on

also u didn't give thoughts on tpein who is active too

im fine being mentioned. i am not sure why u have to specifically say "i forgot to mention ekko here" like its a must do kind of thing, specially since the read you gave on me was more or less null so could be grouped with players u didnt give reads on

also u didn't give thoughts on tpein who is active too
I said I forgot to cause I had you in mind and left you out when I typed the post . comprende?
I dont bother reading tpein at all ...... ...

I

Indigo

That lowkey doesn't make sense. If it simply failed on someone without bounty, you wouldn't need a scaner
you would

because if you're a town player that signed up for the bounty hunt

you wouldn't just shoot anyone in fear of killing a town member that got a bounty on them from an indie or scum

so a town player can scan in the day to see if they find a target to shoot

if you're a town player and scan someone that is town leaning, you don't shoot at them

in fact, if you're a doc or something like that, and you scan that a town leaning player got a bounty on them, then you can use that info to protect that player from other bounty hunters

maybe the bounty hunter event is just against the TAC indie wincon, that has to protect someon

kinda like Mando has to protect Grogu the entire show

you would

because if you're a town player that signed up for the bounty hunt

you wouldn't just shoot anyone in fear of killing a town member that got a bounty on them from an indie or scum

so a town player can scan in the day to see if they find a target to shoot

if you're a town player and scan someone that is town leaning, you don't shoot at them

in fact, if you're a doc or something like that, and you scan that a town leaning player got a bounty on them, then you can use that info to protect that player from other bounty hunters

maybe the bounty hunter event is just against the TAC indie wincon, that has to protect someon

kinda like Mando has to protect Grogu the entire show
But if you have gun that fails on person without bounty, you're basically checking 2 people each night. One person with gun (if it failed, they're not wanted) and 2nd one with scanner (shows up as wanted person or not). Scanner apparently doesn't tell you whether it's town or scum, just that they have bounty, so I see no reason for town to check and then fire if this person have bounty. And town can have bounty too.

If anything it makes me worried these failed kills are not bounty hunters shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.