Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mechanical speculation won't be much help especially when we already know there are multiple cops.

Also, what matters in balancing a game is how abilities interact with each other for which we need to see all the roles.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Possibility to push Indigo. He claimed ability cop after he claimed miller
You do realise that me claiming ability cop there really only makes sense as town, yes? Because as scum I can just keep the idea that I'm an alignment cop going, as Town there is a pressing requirement for me to correct my claim because from my perspective there are no alignment cops, hence the liklihood of there being a miller fake claim going up.

Why am I having to do all your thinking for you?

You do realise that me claiming ability cop there really only makes sense as town, yes? Because as scum I can just keep the idea that I'm an alignment cop going, as Town there is a pressing requirement for me to correct my claim because from my perspective there are no alignment cops, hence the liklihood of there being a miller fake claim going up.

Why am I having to do all your thinking for you?
Btw, I must've missed that. Why have you lied about your role again?

So what do you think?
might be down for a ratchet lynch but I will have to read his interaction with phoenix.
I was feeling a bit iffy with melkor last ccp cause pheonix dropped his name a couple times then secretly switched to indigo but he didnt really give a reason why he suspected melkor so I just thought he was creating a bit of distance.personally today tho I think melkor looks better.

I think indigo is town
I think reborn is as well as charlie.

might be down for a ratchet lynch but I will have to read his interaction with phoenix.
I was feeling a bit iffy with melkor last ccp cause pheonix dropped his name a couple times then secretly switched to indigo but he didnt really give a reason why he suspected melkor so I just thought he was creating a bit of distance.personally today tho I think melkor looks better.

I think indigo is town
just noticed i forgot to mention ekko here but perhaps thats cause I haven't really seen anything that spiked out to me in how he is playing . not sure how to feel about that

Emil

Certified Memelord

I think indigo is town
melkor essentially counter claimed the ability cop, which further strengthen ratchets point about lack of alignment cop

but the issue with that still remains how can ratchet tell from day 1. its role madness

I

Indigo

Because Pero implied to have targeted me quite blatantly there, and yet hasn't showed up in results.
I read it as Pero saying he is a doc of some kind, but he didn't go protect you

that's why he thought you weren't protected

because he thought he was the only doc

until he found out there were 2 cops, so there could be 2 docs after charlie claimed it

melkor essentially counter claimed the ability cop, which further strengthen ratchets point about lack of alignment cop

but the issue with that still remains how can ratchet tell from day 1. its role madness
1. ability cops can be from either alignment
2. I dont expect a competent alignment cop to out themselves for a botched setup claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.