Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Indigo is just jealous of me and my waifubro's exquisite trust and friendship with each other :catblush:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Yeah, both are maf

Especially if there's no doubt when i flip town
There there no need to project your alignment onto us. It's ok.

Also for the record I never buddy or bus team mates.

In all of my 2 years of Mafia.

I

Indigo

Can you make list of like 5 people you're considering for the gift?

As for killshot, I have strong feeling that you can pick on your own, just let know tomorow who did you shoot.
I'm not sure about 5 people really, but i would say

T-Pein, Ekko and Pero are safer bets right now (all accused a bunch of people, are trying to scum hunt, T-Pein has defended me, but both Ekko and Pero already called me scum and vote lynched me at some point)

but i don't plan on choosing on my own, i would give it to the people chosen by town

since that's the only reason i would be even allowed to live, to do what town says

I'm not sure about 5 people really, but i would say

T-Pein, Ekko and Pero are safer bets right now (all accused a bunch of people, are trying to scum hunt, T-Pein has defended me, but both Ekko and Pero already called me scum and vote lynched me at some point)

but i don't plan on choosing on my own, i would give it to the people chosen by town

since that's the only reason i would be even allowed to live, to do what town says
When i say i have a strong feeling, i mean pretty strong feeling. But feel free to do whatever

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I don't know if i'm even gonna alive though lol

Ekko, Blue, Ratchet and Lanji all are talking about lynching me already (most of them already voted too)
i can easily swing to ratchet. i do not like his over tunneling on you today

you need to understand everyone will auto scum read you for the claim. be mentally prepared for it

both of u self resolve so im willing to let yall stay. convince the rest

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
i can easily swing to ratchet. i do not like his over tunneling on you today

you need to understand everyone will auto scum read you for the claim. be mentally prepared for it

both of u self resolve so im willing to let yall stay. convince the rest
We said ratchet would auto resolve last day phase and yet here we are lol

Lethalbanks mostly fluffing and I cant shake the feeling Juliet shot him and he somehow survived it, works for me.

Why do you scum read T-pein btw.
No i mean keep reading their interraction, she ends up saying you and Lethal are her pet scum reads. And thats a good point on Ratchet.

Chances are really high she shot Lethal.
This is speculative bullshit. Absolute straw clutching nonsense.

Before you continue further, I am Chewbacca, role withheld.

Vote Lynch: Fujishiro

This is speculative bullshit. Absolute straw clutching nonsense.

Before you continue further, I am Chewbacca, role withheld.

Vote Lynch: Fujishiro
What a coincidence, you invoked Chewbacca defense in last GOT game.

I do not think Indigo is straight lying, he gave too many details. Still, I do not trust Anakin in this game with Padme being his mason and dieing.

Do people buy that Ratchet has only one ability while all other roles we have seen so far have more than one?

I also think Blue being in team with Ratchet is unlikely, they would distance more.

@Ekkologix, you seem to lack firm stance on Ratchet? Last game you were good at scumreading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.