Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're not the Town RB though.

I had a 1-shot redirect where I would learn the ability type used and that doesn't make me the Town redirector nor the Town cop.
i can potentially block 2 players

just like juliet can vig 2

i know there could be more roleblockers. i said this day 1. it doesnt mean u r a town one. your play is confusing me

tunnel on indigo is getting too unhealthy

i can potentially block 2 players

just like juliet can vig 2

i know there could be more roleblockers. i said this day 1. it doesnt mean u r a town one. your play is confusing me

tunnel on indigo is getting too unhealthy
I'm also a 1-shot conditional blocker. As far as I'm concerned Ali's fine, though. At least our statements match.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have, it was directed to him and you interjected with your nonsense. If you don't care to discuss it, simply don't engage.
our points r pretty valid. else u wouldnt have a wagon on u. i gave u benefit of doubt for 2 days and im not impressed. you can't blame me for this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
our points r pretty valid. else u wouldnt have a wagon on u. i gave u benefit of doubt for 2 days and im not impressed. you can't blame me for this
How are they valid? I don't see how any of my play today has been anything but pro-town to be honest. I'm getting players to focus and you're trying to widen the PoE. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.