Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The bounty is the fourth one. My theory is that the kills fail unless they land on a layer with a bounty. Hence up to four. Counting is hard I know.
legit said ingoring bounty one in the same post
thats not an actual kill
we dont know the alignment of the bounty holder

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
legit said ingoring bounty one in the same post
thats not an actual kill
we dont know the alignment of the bounty holder
Yes, you have no reason to ignore the bounty one given that it can change when it isn't cashed at a minimum. Four potential kills a night, do keep up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, who? You've avoided discussing that long enough. I'm here today, so let's talk about it. Who am I possibly wrong on there?
pero melkor fuji? my posts r on the thread ratchet. u can read my thoughts its all laid out there

i am sus of lanji too cuz legit have no reason to town read him. he had almost no interactions with the flipped scum so far

Ill claim my character but I'd rather not do a full role claim. I abstained because I didn't want to jump the gun and wanted to feel the game out a bit. And I still would rather have the opportunity to do so. If you guys want to play asleep at the wheel and talk about my slot all day instead of me my interest in this game wanes very quickly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, you have no reason to ignore the bounty one given that it can change when it isn't cashed at a minimum. Four potential kills a night, do keep up.
there were more failed kills today than last day
why is that?
maybe one of them is an actual kill and not bounty

And then there's detection immunity which is confirmed to be in the game by the bounty scanner.

If you don't get seen visiting somebody you have to say you abstained or did nothing, too.

Well, you would at least have a visit and be more or less forced to claim to have done something in case you got tracked.
You and Aries both apparently targeted me with a blocking action. So no? I would have the perfect excuse if I wanted to lie. The only reason I don't have one now is because I was honest up front and said I didn't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.