J

Joy D. MADS

They removed my "trophies" by deleting my shiet. . .
Post automatically merged:

So I ordered around 1kg of roasted/toasted corn nuts (as you do) and they arrived earlier and my mum's reaction was very similar to this hahahahaha!:

What I ordered basically:

They are absolutely delicious and moreish if done right!
You're mentally ill.

Was your mom the one who said this, not me. :kayneshrug::pepecafe:

hi everybody, i touched grass for three days, now i send this message to ask if everyone is fine (hope you are ok) and then i go back touching grass till sunday.
bye guys enjoy break week and take it easy it’s a story written for 15 yo

G

Gorosei Informer

You did the right thing!
They’re absolutely delicious
:finally:
Aye thank you! I used to love eat them so much in Kenya as a child! They are so crunchy and delicious as you said!

:fransuper:

True. Tho I am in the team of 3 in 1 BB. Seeing person dying out of two DFS might asure that, at least I think. Having BB one host and two other persons who might have the DFs as the darkness and gura gura
Completely agree! I want to see BB turn out to be 3 people in 1, 3 pistols, 3 skulls, 3 souls? 3 DFs too de finitely! He needs a Zoan too!

https://www.opfanpage.com/2020/12/26/blackbeard-mother-two-sisters/

Ironically a DF is the greatest weapon against DF users. Even a small fragment of said fruit is extemely deadly to even the strongest characters in One Piece. If I were a WG spy or some CP agent, I'd infiltrate my targets HQ and implant a small piece of a useless Df into the food of Kaido for example and voila done. Kaido is no more.

It's kinda of a plothole on Oda's part if you think about it.

Going back to where we're at in the manga, Kaido could be the perfect character for Oda to show the consequence of eating 2 DF. Kaido wants to have an epic death as his ultimate goal so maybe Oda could fullfill his wish in this manner with an epic explosion.

And I really want to see a cross abomination of the Seiryu and Orochi as the last boss of Wano. Ending the arc now feels really underwhelming to me.
Yeah thats true! Its insane just a small piece of another DF can be lethal to a DF eater! Thats like some extreme allergy stuff in OP!

I'm really suprised and disappointed Stussy didn't pull a stunt like this at WCI with Big Mom or CP0 at Wano with Kaido and thus Big Mom there too. Could even take out Orochi this way too and replace him! I doubt Orochi will be able to come back from eating 2 DFs, even despite his Orochi DF!

Seriously a misseed opportunity. Maybe the BB pirates will do something like this to someone or it will end up being a fate of one of them?

Or the Kaido eating Orochis DF theory I think it was you that was saying earlier happens and we get that happened instead ofc!

Yeah thats true! Its insane just a small piece of another DF can be lethal to a DF eater! Thats like some extreme allergy stuff in OP!

I'm really suprised and disappointed Stussy didn't pull a stunt like this at WCI with Big Mom or CP0 at Wano with Kaido and thus Big Mom there too. Could even take out Orochi this way too and replace him! I doubt Orochi will be able to come back from eating 2 DFs, even despite his Orochi DF!

Seriously a misseed opportunity. Maybe the BB pirates will do something like this to someone or it will end up being a fate of one of them?

Or the Kaido eating Orochis DF theory I think it was you that was saying earlier happens and we get that happened instead ofc!
I'm not sure if there's anyone before me that also came up with the same Kaido theory of possessing 2 DF powers temporarily after eating Orochi's respawned DF. However I haven't seen anyone mention this theory of mine anywhere else, not like I follow what people say outside this site/thread to begin with.

I'm not sure if there's anyone before me that also came up with the same Kaido theory of possessing 2 DF powers temporarily after eating Orochi's respawned DF. However I haven't seen anyone mention this theory of mine anywhere else, not like I follow what people say outside this site/thread to begin with.
But wouldn't he die?

But wouldn't he die?
We don't how much it'd take for someone, not counting BB, who consumes more than one DF to explode. Maybe instantly or hours/days. Or maybe it depends on someone's physical strength.

What my theory is, Kaido somehow will aquire Orochi'd DF power making him a 2 DF user temporarily. With the threat of him exploding and possibly engulfing the entirety of the flower capital or even Wano hanging in the air, he'd have to be expelled outside by maybe the Dawn/9 shadows of Toki's prophecy before that happens.